June 2018 trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 2018 trip

What's up everyone, long time since the last Vegas outing so wanted to pop back in and see what kind of feedback you all may have

Venturing out to Vegas 6/13-6/16 for a couple day bachelor party. I have a crew of about 10 and we'll just split up a couple rooms. I got a decent price on the Monte Carlo this round, and renovations should be a little closer to completion by then (fingers crossed) - I know I'm going to need to equal out the number of females to males to get into any club event during that time....but any reccomendations for a must-do while there? club/pool wise? - The groom is easy going, only wish is to gamble and hit up a rooftop bar or club to experience the views

Thanks all

I ran a 12-guy bachelor party 2 years ago in LV, we had the time of our life. Suggestions: (1) Bubble ball soccer. Google it. It will change your life. (2) Club crawl. SUUUUUPER FUN. (3) At least one night do a nice table with bottle service, your boys will love it. (4) Def hit pool parties during the day, Rehab was a great time last year. Feel free to pm me for more ideas.

Comment

Do you mean slip soccer?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
        Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
        ryan850
        good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
        Yesterday, 03:10 PM
      • ryan850
        EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
        ryan850
        Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
        Yesterday, 03:06 PM
      • SpykeYs
        Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
        SpykeYs
        6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
        04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
      Working...
      X