greetings from portland, or! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

greetings from portland, or!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • greetings from portland, or!

    hey all, i've been lurking around here for awhile and finally decided to sign up. presidents day was my first trip to vegas and it was so much fun, i'm back for a solo trip over memorial day! hopefully i'll run into some of you crazy people when i'm down there! this site has been instrumental in getting to know the ins-and-outs of the town, so thanks for being resourceful party people. five weeks! party time!

  • #2
    Hello from 2 hours south of you...haha Welcome!!!

    Jonny B
    Jonny B

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_2859_1464123218225_120[/ATTACH]

    Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.

    A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, "damn that was awesome".

    I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I'll never forget.

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X