3rd Time in Vegas, 1st time with the girls - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

3rd Time in Vegas, 1st time with the girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3rd Time in Vegas, 1st time with the girls

    I'm just about to start planning my 3rd trip to Vegas for July 2016 as it's the only time me and the girls can all do/get vacation leave for. The previous 2 times I've been I went with my husband so expecting a very different trip this time.

    I'm hoping for some advice really as even looking at costs right now I'm so confused..... Cosmo is coming up cheaper than Planet Hollywood, Mirage, Monte Carlo and New York New York!

    So we're hoping to do a 7-9 nights at cosmo and do as much as we can and of course try and see J-Lo!

    I'm so excited but I'm so lost..... any advice and tip well received

  • #2
    What sort of advice are you looking for?

    If you see Cosmo is cheap... book it. Great location.. I recommend it.. I dont stay anywhere else.

    How many girls in your group?

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes we are going to, Just can't believe the price of others.

      There will be 4 of us, so not huge.

      Don't really know whether to and I really don't like to use the female card, but try and get on guestlists for free for some nights or buy GA before going. Also for daybeds and tables, whether to try and do alone or to try and split. I honestly wouldn't know where to start!

      I haven't partied a huge amount in clubs with my husband, just mainly GA and a couple of bottle splits and I've never used a host.

      Also if staying at Cosmo can we get into Marquee free?

      Reading this back I think I sound like a cheapskate ha, thats not the case but 2 of the girls want to know pretty accurate budgets before committing and booking the flight.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hook yourself up with a host. They are able to point you in the right direction. They are the easiest way to channel. Dex on the forums is a champ. reach out to him and he will be able to help whether is day club/nightclub... Also... the get connected area as well.. you can link up with same time travellers

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X