Hi all!
I've been to Vegas once, 18 great days in june/july 2011.
Now it's finally time to get back for a new adventure!
I'm from Norway, so it's a long travel, but absolutely worth it to get back to the entertainment capital.
I found this site a couple of months back, wish I had it found before my last trip
A lot of great information and tips here!
This time the trip looks like this:
13.-15. June - Cosmo
15. - 30. June - Roadtrip; Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, LA, SF etc.
30. June - 4. July - CP
4. - 7. July - Wynn
7. -13. July - Flammingo
Looking forward to the pool parties and clubs, last time we went to the EDC and had a great time
See you at the pool!
Trolljeger
I've been to Vegas once, 18 great days in june/july 2011.
Now it's finally time to get back for a new adventure!
I'm from Norway, so it's a long travel, but absolutely worth it to get back to the entertainment capital.
I found this site a couple of months back, wish I had it found before my last trip

A lot of great information and tips here!
This time the trip looks like this:
13.-15. June - Cosmo
15. - 30. June - Roadtrip; Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, LA, SF etc.
30. June - 4. July - CP
4. - 7. July - Wynn
7. -13. July - Flammingo
Looking forward to the pool parties and clubs, last time we went to the EDC and had a great time

See you at the pool!
Trolljeger