Hello Forum,
I used this forum recently to find a good host for EBC, as I was in vegas for the first time in 10 years for Electric Daisy Carnival. I had a blast and I look forward to going to vegas much much more often. A LOT has changed in 10 years! I do like the fact it seems like electronic dance music has taken over the city - reminds me of Ibiza, which is much harder to get to from New Orleans
I used this forum recently to find a good host for EBC, as I was in vegas for the first time in 10 years for Electric Daisy Carnival. I had a blast and I look forward to going to vegas much much more often. A LOT has changed in 10 years! I do like the fact it seems like electronic dance music has taken over the city - reminds me of Ibiza, which is much harder to get to from New Orleans