Whatsup - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Whatsup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whatsup

    Hey everyone, I'm from Washington State and I've been lurking on this website for about a month now and found a lot of information helpful. I thought I'd make my first post since I'm at work during our annual shutdown waiting for this clarifier to be cleaned out and and I'm REALLY bored. We haven't figured out when our trip will be yet but I'm thinking at the earliest it could be June 15-18 or the weekend before or after 4th of July. For sure it'll be 2 friends and me, maybe some others if they end up deciding to go. One of the guys has been 2 times, the other went to EDC last year and I'm a Vegas virgin. All in our 20's and ready to have some fun down there!

  • #2
    welcome to the site
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

    Comment


    • #3
      What up jbball! I interned in the tri-city area for DOE many moons ago! Miss those wknd trips to Seattle, Vancouver, & Portland. I'm hittn Vegas that weekend after the 4th....you need to consider that I booked my room back in Feb/March to get a great deal...so you need to make some moves or you'll be paying top dollar for a lowly 3 star hotel.

      Welcome to the board.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kman90 View Post
        What up jbball! I interned in the tri-city area for DOE many moons ago! Miss those wknd trips to Seattle, Vancouver, & Portland. I'm hittn Vegas that weekend after the 4th....you need to consider that I booked my room back in Feb/March to get a great deal...so you need to make some moves or you'll be paying top dollar for a lowly 3 star hotel.

        Welcome to the board.
        Haha yeah I'm actually living there now in West Pasco after I got a job there once I was done with college at Wazzu, I'm from western Wa though. Yeah I was thinking of going to Encore, which the rates for the June date and weekend before July would be about 530-550 a person, which me and the other guy wouldn't have a problem paying, my other friend is still in college though. The reason why we haven't booked yet is because my friend actually got a second dui like two months agos so he's gotta see how much it's going to cost and the treatment stuff too.

        Comment


        • #5
          [QUOTE=jbball50;174266]
          Originally posted by kman90 View Post

          Haha yeah I'm actually living there now in West Pasco after I got a job there once I was done with college at Wazzu, I'm from western Wa though. Yeah I was thinking of going to Encore, which the rates for the June date and weekend before July would be about 530-550 a person, which me and the other guy wouldn't have a problem paying, my other friend is still in college though. The reason why we haven't booked yet is because my friend actually got a second dui like two months agos so he's gotta see how much it's going to cost and the treatment stuff too.
          Yeah we're staying at the Cosmo...here's a group for IDW:
          http://forums.jackcolton.com/group.php?groupid=20

          Comment


          • #6
            Welcome to the community!
            -WarreN aka "The Business"

            "ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

            Add me to your social network...if you dare...
            http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X