16-21 September

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16-21 September

Hey all I have 3 friends of mine from Aus about to jump onto a plane to Vegas.

Anyone doing tables over these dates and looking to split? Let me know and I will connect you

Cheers
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Maybe Xs Saturday. Doing marquee dayclub sunday. Pm me if you wanna put something together
    Past Trips:
    The following errors occurred with your submission
    Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup.

Upcoming Trips
    July 13-17

Comment

I'd be interested in something for Thursday night / 17 sept. I'd don't have anything booked. I'd be flexible on the spot. 35 y/o guy. Prefers open format/EDM but cool for whatever on short notice.
      Text me if you are able to piece together a deal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X