Table Splits End of NOvermber/early december - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Table Splits End of NOvermber/early december

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Table Splits End of NOvermber/early december

    Hi,

    Looking for table splits this week. We are in town 11/28 until 12/4

  • #2
    Bump,

    looking for anyone who will be in vegas that week

    Comment


    • #3
      Sorry we don't come in until a few days after you leave

      Comment


      • #4
        bump

        Comment


        • #5
          I'll be there that week.
          That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
          -Charles~

          You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
          -Kimball

          Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
          -Nassau

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm interested. My brother and I are rolling in December 3 - 6. Let me know what you're thinking.

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X