8 GIRLS 25 August 15 - 30 August 15 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

8 GIRLS 25 August 15 - 30 August 15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 GIRLS 25 August 15 - 30 August 15

Hello

We are 8 girls (not just pretty faces) travelling from Sydney, Australia. We will be in Vegas from 25 August 15 - 30 August 15 for a Hens.

We will be staying at Cosmopolitan. We are thinking about doing the following clubs:

Tuesday, 25 August 2015: Draiz night club or Omnia
    Wednesday, 26 August 2015: Rehab (day) / Wet Republic @ night
    Thursday, 27 August 2015: Encore Beach Party
    Friday, 28 August 2015: Marquee (day) / Hakkasan - Tiesto (night)

We are flexible on above if there are better choices. We really love hip/hop RNB.

Happy to connect with those that are looking to party (hard) & those getting tables/Cabanas.

YOLO

Mel

I have one very important question. Can you push your trip dates back a week?

Comment

I have a rule never to go near bachelorette parties. Can't separate from the herd effectively because they feel judged by the rest of the group

Originally posted by EastCoast View Post
      EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

sent you a pm

Comment

We have a group in the last weekend of your trip too. 8 males, you are welcome to meet up with us @ MDC and EBC if you would like.

Comment

Originally posted by EastCoast View Post
            Hahahaha! You beat me to it!
            Originally posted by ocam View Post
            I have a rule never to go near bachelorette parties. Can't separate from the herd effectively because they feel judged by the rest of the group
            This is so true! I can't even imagine how intimidating the mother hen is for eight Australian girls.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X