May 1-4, Mayweather/Pacquiao Weekend - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

May 1-4, Mayweather/Pacquiao Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 1-4, Mayweather/Pacquiao Weekend

Hi all, been posting on here on and off for a few years.

Good group of us going for May 1-4 for the fight and knowing it's one of the craziest wekeends. Not going to the actutal fight per say, but pretty excited it's going down. 6 guys 7 girls staying in 2 3bed suites at Polo Towers.

Friday - Hakkasan (Not announced yet, hopefully A&B or Tiesto)
    Saturday - EBC with David Guetta
    Saturday night (Watch the fight for somewhere and then maybe Gareth Emery at LiFE or Omnia?)
    Sunday - Wet Republic or Daylight depending on DJ
    Sunday night - XS Night Swim with Avicii

If your interested in partying with us let me know, probably doing tables at 1 dayclub and XS Night Swim

-Mark
    9 Vegas Trips and Counting
    House/Electro Music Enthusiast!
    http://www.facebook.com/MarkBrannock

im in for sunday night night swim. send me a pm...what kind of tables are you guys interested in doing?

Comment

I'll be coming in on Sunday morning. Able to do the table for the swim on Sunday night. I'll have one other guy with me. We did the first night swim last year when Skrillex was there and it was amazing. PM me please. Looking forward to it!
      Pickel

~~
      May 2015 - Vdara
      May 2014 - Vdara
      May 2013 - Hotel 32
      May 2012 - Aria
      February 2012 - Aria
      April 2011 - Cosmopolitan
      Every December from 2001-2007 at New York New York

Comment

Will be in Vegas Saturday afternoon (5/2) until Tuesday (5/5) with 3 other guys. We're staying at the Cosmopolitan. Our plans are:

Saturday night: Omnia, Hakkasan, Light, XS, or Marquee (Depends on which VIP Host we go with for the weekend)
        Sunday: XS Nightswim
        Monday: Wet Republic/Marquee (night)

We're definitely getting a table for XS Nightswim. PM me. Would definitely love to meet up with other people.

Comment

The two of us will be getting a Cabana on Monday at Marquee if you would like to. PM me if interested.
          Pickel

~~
          May 2015 - Vdara
          May 2014 - Vdara
          May 2013 - Hotel 32
          May 2012 - Aria
          February 2012 - Aria
          April 2011 - Cosmopolitan
          Every December from 2001-2007 at New York New York

Comment

can anyone tell me why the tickets for Rehab on sunday fight weekend are now $300?

Comment

Originally posted by boxim View Post
              can anyone tell me why the tickets for Rehab on sunday fight weekend are now $300?
              Not sure but I wouldn't even pay 30$ to go to rehab that day

EBC or Wet will be much better options that day..

Looks like we have a lot of interest in XS sunday night for night swim opening. I'll keep everyone updated with the table details as we figure them out. 2 of the guys and 1 of the girls are leaving sunday afternoon so we will be at 4 guys 4 girls for it as of right now!

Comment

Originally posted by MBran517 View Post
                Not sure but I wouldn't even pay 30$ to go to rehab that day

EBC or Wet will be much better options that day..

Looks like we have a lot of interest in XS sunday night for night swim opening. I'll keep everyone updated with the table details as we figure them out. 2 of the guys and 1 of the girls are leaving sunday afternoon so we will be at 4 guys 4 girls for it as of right now!
                just purchased presales for EBC saturday, so ill see you there

Comment

Awesome we already did too, gonna be an epic Sunday afternoon!

Comment

Thinking about Omnia on Saturday night but not quite sure. May just hang out in a swanky bar like Centrifuge, Vesper or Chandelier. But I am definitely going to Wet Republic the next day. Anyone interested in sharing a cabana or even just hanging out let me know. I am a solo 30 year old female and would really like to meet some.new ppl.��

Comment

Originally posted by lewi1982 View Post
                      Thinking about Omnia on Saturday night but not quite sure. May just hang out in a swanky bar like Centrifuge, Vesper or Chandelier. But I am definitely going to Wet Republic the next day. Anyone interested in sharing a cabana or even just hanging out let me know. I am a solo 30 year old female and would really like to meet some.new ppl.��
                      I will be in town this weekend with a few of my friends for my bachelor party. Knowing how crazy things will be that Saturday night, we were thinking we would hit up Chandalier bar, Bond and/or some of the other low-key spots in the Aria (Alibi, Gold Lounge). We are also going to Wet Republic Sunday (probably just GA) and then got pre-sale tix for Calvin Harris at Hakkassan Sunday night.
                      Lived in Vegas from 2006 - 09.
                      Next Vegas trip Mayweather fight weekend/my bachelor party (Wed. April 29th - Mon. May 4th)

Comment

So. Turns out May 2 night Afrojack is the main DJ and I think his new stuff sucks. DJ Ruckus who I love, will be in the Heart of Omnia but it turns out that The Heart of Omnia hip hop room is a VIP room. Entry into that room is not guaranteed. Damn. I really wanted to check out the new club. So, maybe a bar or lounge it is. But that really upset me. Anymore stuff go wrong, I'm cancelling this trip. Too expensive to have a crappy time.��

Comment

We will be in Vegas 4/30-5/5, 4 guys 2 girls (25-32 yrs old) looking to do Omnia Saturday night after CC fight. My host can get me bottle service at Omnia with $3k minimum that night anyone want to join and split the bill?

Comment

Omnia has three areas- main room- outside and heart of omnia- make sure you check which area you will be in

Originally posted by betas2000 View Post
                            We will be in Vegas 4/30-5/5, 4 guys 2 girls (25-32 yrs old) looking to do Omnia Saturday night after CC fight. My host can get me bottle service at Omnia with $3k minimum that night anyone want to join and split the bill?

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
                              Omnia has three areas- main room- outside and heart of omnia- make sure you check which area you will be in
                              Which area do you think is the best?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X