26th - 30th March Table Splits.. - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

26th - 30th March Table Splits..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26th - 30th March Table Splits..

Sorry guys, now heading to Vegas 8th-12th April, will leave the thread here for those that have already responded, going to start a new one for the April trip..
    Last edited by matski; 02-20-2015, 10:31 AM.

I would be interested. I'll be in town solo for work conference 3/27-29.

Comment

Party of 2 here as well, from Toronto. Looking to raise the bar for some epic nights/days.

Staying at the Cosmo, and would also be interested in sharing tables/cabanas.

Originally posted by matski View Post
      2 guys heading to Vegas from London, UK, would like to do tables at either a pool party or night club each day (Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun), love to split the tables with others, open to suggestions of where to go on what day/night.

We'll be staying at the MGM Signature, and would definitely like to do Wet Republic at some point and probably XS Nightswim..

All suggestions welcome & anyone wanting to split tables is more than welcome!

Comment

Just got a quote of $500 (Friday 3/27) or $750 (Saturday 3/28) for daybed at MDC if anyone is interested. Perfect for me as I can stumble there from Cosmo.

Comment

Any of you guys want to table split tonight? 1x guy here but willing to go hard.

Comment

I'm down for table splits. Text me 951-415-3569.

Comment

Anyone down to split tonight? Text me 510.316.9706
              2013 Trips:
              2/11-2/12 @ MGM Grand
              4/17-4/19 @ Mirage
              6/20-6/24 EDC @ Cosmo, MGM Signature, & Flamingo
              7/21-7/23 @ MGM Grand
              8/12-8/15 @ Encore

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...