August 20-24 - Cosmo - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

August 20-24 - Cosmo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 20-24 - Cosmo

Will be staying at the Cosmo August 20 (arriving late) departing Sunday, the 24th.

Anyone up for splitting tables Thursday or Friday night??

Private Message me on the site if interested!!!

What about dayclub? I have a table to Zedd on Sat night but am looking for a dayclub spot on Friday.

Comment

Could possibly be down for a dayclub Friday. We were going to take it easy Thursday day at maybe the Cosmo hotel pool. We're 3 guys and 1 girl for the group. potentially a few more. Thoughts on a place Friday?

Comment

My group is just myself (male) and my girlfriend. We are staying at the Cosmo as well. I was thinking of going to MDC on Friday but would be up for whatever. We are fans more of EDM than Rap/Hip-Hop but didn't really see too many big names there that weekend. Maybe Tiesto at Wet?

Comment

Let me run it by everyone else, but yeah, we're pretty flexible too. No real plans. One night we're going to see Absinthe the late show, so not sure what time that ends and what our plans after that are.

Comment

I'm into Vegas on Thursday before my friends who arrive on Friday. I'd be willing to split a bottle on Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by JCrew7384 View Post
              Could possibly be down for a dayclub Friday. We were going to take it easy Thursday day at maybe the Cosmo hotel pool. We're 3 guys and 1 girl for the group. potentially a few more. Thoughts on a place Friday?

I'm going with a group of 4 other girls and possibly 4 more. we are ALL staying at the cosmo and are going to the day club on Friday. I've requested a daybed for us, but nothing has been paid for yet. I wonder how the other ladies would feel about this. We're pretty outgoing lol.

Comment

I would definitely be up for getting involved with you guys its only going to be me and one other I fear which puts my bottle service thoughts on ice

Comment

Originally posted by esthetizeme View Post
                  I'm going with a group of 4 other girls and possibly 4 more. we are ALL staying at the cosmo and are going to the day club on Friday. I've requested a daybed for us, but nothing has been paid for yet. I wonder how the other ladies would feel about this. We're pretty outgoing lol.
                  Would be interested in splitting a daybed. Just myself and my gf.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickal01 View Post
                    Would be interested in splitting a daybed. Just myself and my gf.

Okay, well, there is going to be 5 of us on one day bed and if you and cookie get together thats another 4 people. One daybed seats 4-6 they told me. 500 Minimum. My concern is they wont let more than that share one daybed.

You and cookie should split between the 4 of you? I'm thinking we could all sit together and have a great time! I'll be there right at 11 to get a good bed, and if you all put your name down for a bed it will be reserved, but you wont be charged anything until you get there and start ordering drinks.

WISH we could get a cabana, but the price jumps significantly to 2 grand i think.

When are you guys getting in? I'll be there thursday afternoon.

Comment

Just me and the wife in town thursday-Friday. She is in the hot 100 contest at Wet on Friday. I can get you on her guest list if interested. Maybe Tiesto @ Hakk that night? we have nothing solid other then that.

Comment

Anyone interested in splitting bottle at Tryst or Bank on Thirsday night

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X