14th to 19th August - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

14th to 19th August

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14th to 19th August

OK so me and my mate are heading over to vegas Thursday 14th to Tuesday 19th. Both from London but one of us now lives in New York.

We're going out there to get fucked up every day. Current plan is EBC on Friday/Sunday, Drais Beach Club Saturday

Nights its Drais on Thurs, Hyde on Fri, open on Saturday, XS nightswim Sun, and XS mon.

We're getting tables each night and looking at what we can get each day at the pools.

Give us a yell if you're up for it! Just dont take yourself too seriously!

Last edited by tomm0; 08-12-2014, 04:03 AM.

Comment

im in town solo and down to share a table monday at xs how many people do you have so far and have you talked to any hosts?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
        Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
        smlaude
        I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
        04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
      • BarrelO
        BarrelO
        I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
        04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
      • ryan850
        ryan850
        good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
        04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
      Working...
      X