English Lads 20th - 27th August - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

English Lads 20th - 27th August

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Lads 20th - 27th August

Split party of 2 and 3 English lads travelling on those dates in August

2 of us in the Venetian and 3 in Mandalay bay

Any JC'ers around that time

Got a bachelor party staying in the MGM 22nd - 25th! What you guys got going on for Sunday?

Comment

nope nothing as of yet

Comment

We may have 4 or 5 guys interested in doing something Sunday (Day or Night). Let me know if you find anything.

Comment

Will be there with 3M and 1F Friday the 22nd... Want to split anything that night?

Comment

I am in Vegas a couple of days before my friends join me. I'd be up for splitting bottle service on Sunday 24th August if anyone is interested. Any one on here have any plans that night and have room for one more guy?

Comment

Originally posted by meerkatfrankie View Post
              I am in Vegas a couple of days before my friends join me. I'd be up for splitting bottle service on Sunday 24th August if anyone is interested. Any one on here have any plans that night and have room for one more guy?
              I got a group of 5 or 6 guys most likely going to Drai's on Sunday the 24th. Your more than welcome to join us if you'd like. Our group is staying at the MGM.

Comment

Sounds good - will send you a PM

Comment

hello folks

these are our initial plans so people are more than welcome to join us and we would defo be up for splitting bottle service and stuff if its going to get us all a better deal/table etc.

Wed 20th – Light at Mandalay Bay
                  Thursday 21st – TAO (It is in our Hotel so not sure if we can sort something with concierge) or Encore Beach Club Night Time Pool
                  Friday 22nd – Daytime: Wet Republic has the hot100 girls competition final
                  - Evening: were not 100% sure but maybe Mirage Hip Hop thing or Marquee @ Cosmopolitan
                  Saturday 23rd - Wet Republic - Tiesto (Evening Options Zedd @ XS Las Vegas or Michael woods @ Hakkasan)
                  Sunday 24th – Maybe Rehab and/or night swim @ XS with Major Lazer

Comment

Will be there 21-25 (22-25 with a group). Are you looking for anyone to join in on tables?

Comment

Originally posted by vtown2014 View Post
                      Will be there 21-25 (22-25 with a group). Are you looking for anyone to join in on tables?
                      hello mate, yeah definitely, theres going to be between 2 and 5 of us but more than likely just 2 of us most nights so we would defo be up for sharing, looking at a max of $200 all in when we do if that's feasible

Comment

Hey, I have a group of 5 girls the 22-23 staying at Cosmo. We don't have plans Saturday evening after a Bruno mars concert.

Also Friday we're doing the marquee day club and possibly have 4 more girls meeting is there. Not sure if you wanted all guys to hang, but thought I'd chime in because we don't have solid plans yet!

Comment

Originally posted by esthetizeme View Post
                          Hey, I have a group of 5 girls the 22-23 staying at Cosmo. We don't have plans Saturday evening after a Bruno mars concert.

Also Friday we're doing the marquee day club and possibly have 4 more girls meeting is there. Not sure if you wanted all guys to hang, but thought I'd chime in because we don't have solid plans yet!
                          no that's fine, the more the merrier, we are defo doing marquee Saturday night I think

Comment

My wife is in the hot 100 on friday at wet, i can get you on her guest list if you want. just the 2 of us in town thursday-sat morning. no plans other then that.

Comment

I'm with 2 other guys and a girl, we're looking to split something at a night club tomorrow, Thursday, and then a pool party Friday. Anyone around and have some plans or want to meet up? We're staying at the Cosmo, getting in very late tonight. LMK if interested. Would like to do Wet on Fri if anyone else is going there.

Originally posted by tricky_t View Post
                              My wife is in the hot 100 on friday at wet, i can get you on her guest list if you want. just the 2 of us in town thursday-sat morning. no plans other then that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                                Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                                smlaude
                                I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                                Yesterday, 08:09 PM
                              • BarrelO
                                BarrelO
                                I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                                Yesterday, 02:36 PM
                              • ryan850
                                ryan850
                                good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                                04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                              Working...
                              X