March 19th: Anyone want to split a table for Fedde Le Grande @ Surrender?? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

March 19th: Anyone want to split a table for Fedde Le Grande @ Surrender??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • March 19th: Anyone want to split a table for Fedde Le Grande @ Surrender??

    I'll be in town solo on Wednesday night. Looking to split BS with anyone at Surrender. I'll get quotes once I find anyone interested. Or I can join you if you already have a table setup.
    2013 Trips:
    2/11-2/12 @ MGM Grand
    4/17-4/19 @ Mirage
    6/20-6/24 EDC @ Cosmo, MGM Signature, & Flamingo
    7/21-7/23 @ MGM Grand
    8/12-8/15 @ Encore

  • #2
    Originally posted by delro View Post
    I'll be in town solo on Wednesday night. Looking to split BS with anyone at Surrender. I'll get quotes once I find anyone interested. Or I can join you if you already have a table setup.
    Hey man, we might be interested. We're trying to decide between Fedde at Surrender and Dyro at Light for that night. Two of us, one guy and one girl.

    We're also looking for another person or two for Monday night at either XS or Marquee, and Tuesday night at 1Oak if you're interested in either of those.
    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
      Hey man, we might be interested. We're trying to decide between Fedde at Surrender and Dyro at Light for that night. Two of us, one guy and one girl.

      We're also looking for another person or two for Monday night at either XS or Marquee, and Tuesday night at 1Oak if you're interested in either of those.
      I'm only in town Wednesday night. I leave Thursday.
      2013 Trips:
      2/11-2/12 @ MGM Grand
      4/17-4/19 @ Mirage
      6/20-6/24 EDC @ Cosmo, MGM Signature, & Flamingo
      7/21-7/23 @ MGM Grand
      8/12-8/15 @ Encore

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X