Bottle Split, Marquee Sat. Oct. 26th, hip hop - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bottle Split, Marquee Sat. Oct. 26th, hip hop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle Split, Marquee Sat. Oct. 26th, hip hop

Four guys looking to split a table/bottle service at Marquee. For either, we want to do the HIP HOP room. I've been quoted $1500 mins +tax+tip + handshaking will be about $2200. We can add up to 4 more people (guys or girls).

We are a good group, let's hook up and throw down!

Marquee will be nuts. Benny Benassi is playing in the main room, and Richie Hawtin is starting a set at 2am! It's gonna be insane.

I may be interested. PM me.
    That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
    -Charles~

You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
    -Kimball

Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
    -Nassau

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
      Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
      ryan850
      good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
      04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
    • ryan850
      EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
      ryan850
      Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
      04-18-2024, 03:06 PM
    • SpykeYs
      Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
      SpykeYs
      6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
      04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
    Working...
    X