Making a detour to Vegas Sep 12-14 looking for BS - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Making a detour to Vegas Sep 12-14 looking for BS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Making a detour to Vegas Sep 12-14 looking for BS

    Hi there,

    I am making a 2 day detour to Vegas on my way back from San Fran and am looking for a group to join for a bottle split on the 12th or 13th. Not looking to go crazy but have no issue getting in on a bottle with some people in exchange for a table to chill at. Not too picky about which club but am kinda interested in Dada Life at Hakk on the 12th and Jermaine Dupree at Tryst or Above and Beyond at XS on Fri. Feel free to PM with costs if you have anything lined up and I will get back to you to make arrangements.

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Happy to split on the 12th. I'm at the MGM Skylofts so Hakkasan would be dope.

    Also I'm from San Francisco!

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X