1-5th of July - Independence Day - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

1-5th of July - Independence Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1-5th of July - Independence Day

    I've posted previously but the threads miles away now- so sorry for the double up
    2 girls, 22 from Australia - first time in Vegas
    staying at the MGM

    Just keen to see who is around and what everyone is up to!

    Feel free to get in touch

    image(19).jpg

    kik & twitter: rachaelleighxo

    Ask me if you want my facebook.

  • #2
    me and 5 other guys are
    i think i already contacted you, did i ??

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm gonna be in town aswell...
      probably july 3- july 7!
      2015
      April (coming), June (Coming), LDW (Coming)
      2014
      Jan, MDW, LDW
      2013
      CES, MDW, 4th of July, August, NYE
      2012
      July, December
      2011
      July

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by renator View Post
        I'm gonna be in town aswell...
        probably july 3- july 7!
        I've invited you to the group

        http://forums.jackcolton.com/group.php?groupid=22

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kman90 View Post
          Originally posted by renator View Post
          I'm gonna be in town aswell...
          probably july 3- july 7!
          I've invited you to the group

          http://forums.jackcolton.com/group.php?groupid=22
          Nice..
          Thanks!
          Still waiting for lineups to come!
          2015
          April (coming), June (Coming), LDW (Coming)
          2014
          Jan, MDW, LDW
          2013
          CES, MDW, 4th of July, August, NYE
          2012
          July, December
          2011
          July

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rachaelleighxo View Post
            I've posted previously but the threads miles away now- so sorry for the double up
            2 girls, 22 from Australia - first time in Vegas
            staying at the MGM

            Just keen to see who is around and what everyone is up to!

            Feel free to get in touch

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2120[/ATTACH]

            kik & twitter: rachaelleighxo

            Ask me if you want my facebook.

            Whats up Rachelle! Im headed to Vegas with a group of 3 girls and 7 guys. If you want to meet up that would be awesome. Ill be there July 3-7 and im staying at the MGM Grand. I have plans on hitting up the pool parties nightclubs n maybe a couple shows. We are a pretty diverse group

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X