5 days to go till I am in VEGAS!!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

5 days to go till I am in VEGAS!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 days to go till I am in VEGAS!!!

Doing a solo "work" trip to Vegas.

Going out Sun night XS Bottle Service all lined up. (5 May)

Going out Tues night at Hyde Bottle service all lined up. (7 May)

If there are some hotty pants JC forumites in Vegas message me... lets catch up during the day maybe at the pool or something and then go from there. I would love the company of some uber sexy women ) lol

I'll be out there as well for a solo "work" trip. NHS.
    However, I'm a guy, and not "some uber sexy women".....lol.
    If you want someone to go in with you on the table at Hyde, let me know. I was thinking of going to Lavo, in any case, enjoy yourself.

Comment

Just Pmd you buddy

Comment

En route!!! hitting the airport lounge with a scotch and dry... wanting to hopefully get some sleep on the plane over so I can hit the ground running come saturday!!! VEGAS BABY... VEGAS!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
          Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
          ryan850
          good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
          Yesterday, 03:10 PM
        • ryan850
          EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
          ryan850
          Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
          Yesterday, 03:06 PM
        • SpykeYs
          Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
          SpykeYs
          6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
          04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
        Working...
        X