Halloween weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween weekend

Couple in our low 30s looking to split a table with others that Sunday and Monday night. Looking to see Steve Aoki and Lil Jon. Hoping for interest
    Last edited by Yray03; 10-09-2022, 02:35 AM.

I'll be out there with a few people. Potentially looking at XS with diplo. Hit me up if that interests you.

Comment

Anyone considering a table for Saturday night october 29th at Marquee? Or somewhere else? Me +1 interested

Comment

DM me if anyone is interested in a split for Marquee. Saturday night. Halloween weekend

Comment

I am in town solo (Thurs-Sun) and am down for a split. Done this half a dozen times before and have all been good experiences. PM me if still looking for a split.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTheGo View Post
            Anyone considering a table for Saturday night october 29th at Marquee? Or somewhere else? Me +1 interested
            We are a group of 4 looking to go to Omnia to see Alesso tonight and could use some more people to split a table

Comment

Originally posted by Honeybadger View Post
              I am in town solo (Thurs-Sun) and am down for a split. Done this half a dozen times before and have all been good experiences. PM me if still looking for a split.

We are a group of 4 looking to go to Omnia to see Alesso tonight and could use some more people to split a table

Comment

Pm?d you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X