Aug 7 Ayu Nights - Tiesto + Aug 8 MDC - EDX Split - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Aug 7 Ayu Nights - Tiesto + Aug 8 MDC - EDX Split

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug 7 Ayu Nights - Tiesto + Aug 8 MDC - EDX Split

Gf & I will be in town 8/6 - 8/9, she has her heart set on Tiesto, so we're looking to get a bed or a couch for Ayu Nights on the Saturday Aug 7. Looking at Marquee Dayclub on Sunday Aug 8, probably a daybed. Its just the 2 of us. We are early 30's, experienced Vegas club vets, huge dance music fans.

Looking to split with anyone interested - another couple, group of guys, mixed group, even a lone wolf looking to join a table...we love meeting people and having a blast at these things. We appreciate the value of a table at a club. Have split with others from this site in the past and had a great experience. We are both fully vaccinated, excited to get back to some Vegas summer craziness!

Have not contacted hosts yet, since Ayu is new I assume I'll just go through the forum host contact link. For MDC probably go through Cliff if he's still around.

Also I'm a little intrigued by Elia Beach & what they've done to that venue. Their DJ lineup is really impressive and it's right up my alley. Venue looks a bit more spread out & maybe a little more chill than like a Wet or MDC for the daytime, but who knows. But right now we are leaning MDC for the Sunday.

Sent a PM!

Comment

What are the details i can't pm you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
        Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
        smlaude
        I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
        04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
      • BarrelO
        BarrelO
        I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
        04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
      • ryan850
        ryan850
        good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
        04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
      Working...
      X