January 25-29 2019 -- split or meetups - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

January 25-29 2019 -- split or meetups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 25-29 2019 -- split or meetups

Hey everyone, back once again for another round. Just booked my travel this morning arriving on Saturday Jan 25th and leaving Wednesday the 29th. I'm coming solo and wouldn't mind meeting up with other JCer's as I have so many successful times in the past. You guys are always great!

Me: mid-30's professional, single, white male, in good shape, easy to talk to, good sense of humor. Will dress well and will contribute positively to the night (i.e. I won't be that a-hole that ruins your group or makes the women run away). I'm interested in splitting BS on one of those nights or just possibly meeting up for pre-game drink/GA if bottles aren't happening that night. If nothing materializes I will probably do GA at an M-life property as they usually let me in free with no wait with my mlife status.

I will do GA but open to sharing bottles too if the price is not extreme.

Very tentative list

Saturday: no plans yet. Possibly split bottles or GA
    Sunday: Hak
    Monday: Jewel
    Tuesday: Omnia

PM me if you are around.
    Vegas Trip count: 32

Get with me bro I’m there 1/24-1/29 and have BS arranged for Sun @ Hak, Mon @ Jewel & Tue @ Omnia.

Sent you a pm.

ThaMVP

Comment

Shot you a pm.

Comment

Bump. Have a bunch of people in town it seems but no firm plans. Still looking to make plans.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X