Aussies in Vegas from 30th August to 4th Sept looking to split table/cabana - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Aussies in Vegas from 30th August to 4th Sept looking to split table/cabana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussies in Vegas from 30th August to 4th Sept looking to split table/cabana

Hey guys,

We're visiting Vegas from Australia over Labor Day weekend and looking for anyone interested in splitting a table or daybed/cabana. We really want to go see Tiesto at Hakkasan on Saturday 1st September and then also go to one of the dayclubs (thinking Marquee on Friday 31st Aug but open to suggestions).

There's three of us at the moment so looking to share the table with some more people to keep costs down as bottle service will be quite expensive that weekend probably at least 3-4k.

Not really fussed who we share with as long as you're up for a good time!

Hi! My hubby and I will be in Vegas that weekend as well and are looking to split. We were hoping to get a daybed/cabana at EBC on Sept 2nd (Sunday) with the Chainsmokers. Also open to splitting a nightclub table one night. And yeah, the tables will be expensive that weekend, so bigger groups are always good.
    We have split from multiple people on here in the past and it is always a great time!
    Last edited by gdalestumps; 07-19-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Yeah sounds good! I got some quotes and looks like after tip etc a table at Hakkasan on the main floor will be about 3k-4k depending how much we end up spending. And in the pavilion will be 2-3k

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X