A group of 2 guys looking to split with 4 others. Please only respond if you're serious about splitting a table. Don't want to waste any time here. There's too much fun to be had in Vegas.
Table split on 3/18 @ XS for Alesso
Collapse
X
-
I don't need to get a quote. I'm a regular and can get a table for around 2K with a pretty decent location. I actually have a group of 3 now. So 2-3 max more in the group would be ok.Originally posted by badbeatjackpot View PostYo Vegas lad, What's the table min for Aleeso?we're trying to decide between Tiesto and Aleeso that night. Got quoted 2500 for mezz.
Comment
-
Originally posted by vegas_lad View Post
I don't need to get a quote. I'm a regular and can get a table for around 2K with a pretty decent location. I actually have a group of 3 now. So 2-3 max more in the group would be ok.
Sorry was the $2k for Aleeso or Tiesto? I meant $2500 for Tiesto in Mezz
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment