June 30-july 4th - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

June 30-july 4th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • June 30-july 4th

    In town with wife for family event. already set for Friday/Saturday but.......always open to ideas too.

    Thinking of hitting XS night swim on the Sunday night, never been but would be open to splits on bottles/tables.

    We love to party...I'm mid 30's and she's mid 20's we may have another couple with us if they decide about the same ages and ready to go hard.

    open to options.

    thanks

  • #2
    I will in Vegas from June 30th - July 5th. I am 31 and ready to party. I am going with my father who is in his 60's so we will be hanging out quite a bit, but obviously the night club/pool party scene is not his cup of tea. From everything I have read, I definitely want to experience XS nightswim, but wasn't really considering bottle service or anything since I would be "alone" ... We are staying at the Wynn.

    Comment


    • #3
      LVin30 Well you are welcome to join if it all comes together. I'll reach out and make contact to see what our options are at XS.

      Also we are hitting drais on the friday and once I hammer down details I'll reach out .

      Thanks for the response.

      Comment


      • #4
        Sounds good RogueBee just let me know. I for sure want to experience the Sunday XS nightswim and still trying to figure out the rest.

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X