March 22-25th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 22-25th

Even though this may be a lil early, lol.

Going with two of my friends. VIP a few nights, any ladies want to hang out and just have a good ol Vegas time PM me.

Me, and 2 of my girlfriends will be in Vegas 20-26!

Comment

That's right on time. Where are you all staying..Flamingo for us! We have a few more going now but def going to be a lot of fun! Pools might even be open depending on the weather and Flamingo is one of the pools that get kind of packed too.

Comment

We are staying at Hooters! 24/7 pool too What are the ageS?

Comment

33-37...and how about your crew?

Comment

us 3 ladies are 25! You guys thinking about doing bottle service at all? Maybe we could split up costs one night... I don't really drink a lot though.. just maybe 2-3 cocktails!

Comment

Yeah we are, right now def looks like we will Saturday and working on atleast skipping line Sunday night at the Bank. I'm working on it as we speak!

Sounds like a plan, maybe we can all meet up for a bit Friday for our own meet and greet!

Comment

maybe! You should facebook me. Alicia Witmer is my FB name and im from Lancaster PA

Comment

Hey sent you request on FB "Lavell Jackson".

Comment

Going to Tao on Friday and then Marquee on Saturday! Bottles on both nights for a bachelor's party! March 22-24th!
                    Vegas 3.19.15

Comment

Pure on Saturday, not sure on Friday yet but looking like Tao. Sunday we may throw a huge hotel party in the suite!

Comment

Nice! I haven't been to Pure in a longgg time so let us know how it is! Let me know if you all go to Tao, we are supposed to get a table in this area: 30-35 or 40-44. Just look for me pouring Grey Goose everywhere, haha.
                        Vegas 3.19.15

Comment

Mr Vegas, how many of you are there.. there will be 3 of us.. maybe we could all meet up and share the costs?

Comment

Originally posted by Princess015690 View Post
                            Mr Vegas, how many of you are there.. there will be 3 of us.. maybe we could all meet up and share the costs?
                            Hey there -

12 of us going to get bottles on both nights. I'll keep you updated but not sure what my best man has planned for me as my last hoorah of being seemingly "single" life. Hahaha. Where are you planning on going and how many in your group?
                            Vegas 3.19.15

Comment

We are down for whatever/whenever/wherever loL! There are 3 of us... and we will be in town 6 nights so.. plenty of time

Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
                              Originally posted by Princess015690 View Post
                              Hey there -

12 of us going to get bottles on both nights. I'll keep you updated but not sure what my best man has planned for me as my last hoorah of being seemingly "single" life. Hahaha. Where are you planning on going and how many in your group?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X