2 dudes going June 22-24 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

2 dudes going June 22-24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 dudes going June 22-24

So me and my buddy randomly decided to do a weekend to vegas. I just graduated from college and got hired at a full time 6 days a week job so Vegas was on my must do list. We've been trying to get others to join us but being fresh out of college, most of our friends are stuck in jobs they couldn't get a day off or didn't have the money so we said screw it and figured the 2 of us will make friends in town.
    I see theres a few other groups in town the same weekend on this site. We're probably doing a pool party or 2 but we were thinking of getting a table one night at one of the major clubs if another group was interested in doing so with us.

I'll be there the same time with a few buddies. We'd be down to go in.

Comment

Sounds good. Any specific clubs in mind?

Comment

I've seen some decent prices for Tao or perhaps a table outside at Marquee. Not trying to have a 2K minimum

Comment

I completely agree with not wanting to deal with a 2k min or anything. Willing to spend the cash but not trying to go for broke.
          I've never been to Vegas of age until now so obviously never dealt with Vegas table prices or even Vegas nightclubs. I see on Vegas.com it says "VIP Table (Nightclub Level): Admission for up to 6 people and table and beverage minimum of $1,350" but who knows who updated that is and if that's a weekend/weekday price etc. But I assume it's an average of around 1-1.5k for the table, couple of bottles etc. With tipping the host, sec, runners etc gota see if thats all even in my budget.
          But how many of you are going.

Comment

Ive been to Vegas many times and done BS a couple of times. I would stick with going through hosts on here. Im with 2 ir 3other I guys. All good people

Comment

Originally posted by abeezy21 View Post
              Ive been to Vegas many times and done BS a couple of times. I would stick with going through hosts on here. Im with 2 ir 3other I guys. All good people
              I mean I know it's Vegas but not really down to do bath salts (ugh sorry, awful joke, couldn't resist), but Vegas noob here, bs stands for?
              I'll text some of the hosts and find out some costs.

Comment

bath salts. That's exactly what it means. hahah....Bottle Service.

Comment

Hah shoulda figured that. So I heard back 900 for Tao and XS is a 2 bottle min, bottles starting at 575

Comment

so with XS you're probably looking at $350 for each man if there's 5 of us. I"m assuming the 900 for Tao is two bottles. Let me know what you're thinking. I"ve heard you don't want an outside table at XS.

Comment

Yeah I figured around 350 as well for XS. For Tao we could probably get away with 300 a man for 5 of us, maybe a bit less. I wasent told a bottle min for Tao, just that it was 900 but I assume that's 2 bottles. Although then the cheapest bottle would only be 450? If we wanted to avoid an outside table at XS that just means our initial host tip would have to be up there.

Comment

I think XS bottles are more expensive I read somewhere. Usually a bottle of Goose will be $425-$450 I'm kind of leaning towards Tao as i've read some good reviews and it's a tad more economical. But i'm flexible.

Comment

Yeah, I've usually seen Tao in the top 3 and it being less expensive has me sold.

Comment

Originally posted by abeezy21 View Post
                            I think XS bottles are more expensive I read somewhere. Usually a bottle of Goose will be $425-$450 I'm kind of leaning towards Tao as i've read some good reviews and it's a tad more economical. But i'm flexible.
                            I've heard the same while searching around nightclubs...XS has one of the most expensive bottle services,perhaps the most expensive at all

Comment

Hey guys, we are looking to find a group as well and would love to join you. Since it seems like is 5 of you maybe there's too many of us, but maybe we can split in group of 4 and conquer.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X