June 21-26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 21-26

FUN married couple looking to chip in on or split a table, cabana, daybed, etc at Tryst, Tao Beach, Encore Beach Club, Surrender, XS, Tao, Bare...these are the places we'd like to hit this time but we're flexible!
    Next trip: June 27-July 1, 2013
    Have stayed at: Flamingo, Paris, Mandalay Bay, Palms, Mirage, Caesar's, Wynn and Venetian!

I'll be down there with 3 of my friends. Bachelor party. Would love to split a day-bed for Sat the 23rd...maybe a table that night!

Comment

My wife and I will be there those dates as well. We will probablly be going to Bare.

Comment

We are thinking of doing Bare on Monday...maybe get some chairs...Bare is fun but chill on a Monday - I think it depends if we are able to get a day bed or something on Sat at one of the big clubs. We would rather spend more at a pool party than a nightclub just cause we love the dayclub scene so much more.

I can check on some prices at EBC if you both (MH01 and abeezy21) are interested?
        Have stayed at: Flamingo, Paris, Mandalay Bay, Palms, Mirage, Caesar's, Wynn and Venetian!

Comment

Okay - a daybed at Wet is $1500 food and bev min with "other spaces" that range from $2k-$7500

Comment

Here is what I've found so far.... don't have any responses from EBC or Marquee DayClub

Pool Costs June 22 and 23.jpg
            HunterD

Vivez le reve....ou mourez en essayant!!

Recent & Upcoming Trips
            -- 2011 & 2013 mAyOD Invasion Survivor!!
            -- 2014 July 17 - 20 at the Monte Carlo
            -- 2014 9th Annual Summer Blowout: Aug 1st - Aug 3rd

Comment

count us in for any of the big 3!

Comment

Here are the final numbers...I misspelled accommodations (oops)

Pool Costs June 22 and 23.jpg

I sent to my guys for consideration!
                HunterD

Vivez le reve....ou mourez en essayant!!

Recent & Upcoming Trips
                -- 2011 & 2013 mAyOD Invasion Survivor!!
                -- 2014 July 17 - 20 at the Monte Carlo
                -- 2014 9th Annual Summer Blowout: Aug 1st - Aug 3rd

Comment

I'm also going to be in town with a group of 6 (3 fun married couples) from the 21st-24th.

We're looking at a pool party for Friday the 22nd (Wet, EBC, Marquee, Tao Beach), a smaller pool party Saturday (Liquid) and a table at big club on Saturday night (XS, Marquee, Tryst).

I've got some costs from EBC to add to your handy spreadsheet. For EBC on Friday it's $1000 food and bev. minimum for a daybed; $900 minimum beverage only for a lilypad and $500 f/bev for a day-couch.

Not sure where you are all at in your planning but I'm working on ours right now and we may be up for combining.
                  "If we only live life once, we better make sure we live it to the fullest!"

facebook.com/michaeltheagent
                  twitter.com/michaeltheagent

Comment

Originally posted by mptheagent View Post
                    I'm also going to be in town with a group of 6 (3 fun married couples) from the 21st-24th.

We're looking at a pool party for Friday the 22nd (Wet, EBC, Marquee, Tao Beach), a smaller pool party Saturday (Liquid) and a table at big club on Saturday night (XS, Marquee, Tryst).

I've got some costs from EBC to add to your handy spreadsheet. For EBC on Friday it's $1000 food and bev. minimum for a daybed; $900 minimum beverage only for a lilypad and $500 f/bev for a day-couch.

Not sure where you are all at in your planning but I'm working on ours right now and we may be up for combining.
                    MP - my husband and I are booked at a daybed at Tao Beach already on Fri (only $200 food/bev min) but still looking to hit one of the larger pool parties on Sat - EBC or Wet. If the 4 of us couples split a Beach Couch at EBC its $1500 food and bev min which would be about $375/couple (not including tax and gratuity). Let me know if thats something you're interested in sharing.

What part of SEattle are you from? I grew up there but live in MN now. My brother lives in Seattle and owns Libery Bar on Capital Hill - not sure if you're familiar with it or not

Comment

@ GG. Who'd you setup that Tao Beach Friday minimum through? I was getting quotes for $400 min. for a daybed that day. Interesting that you got a EBC beach couch quote at that price. I got one at $500 for Friday... I'd expect a markup for Saturday but not that much. I'll see if my crew wants to do a bigger pool event on Saturday or Friday as we'd originally planned to hit it hard on Friday and then on Saturday night.

I didn't grow up in Seattle, but lived in both Queen Anne and Belltown. Now we've got a house south of Seattle on a small lake. I'm not familiar with the Libery Bar but we don't spend much time in Capitol Hill when we go out in Seattle.

What's your plan for Saturday night?

Comment

I'm not sure how all of the daybed/cabanna/food&bev minimums work. We've always just gone to Bare and paid a small cover and that was all. We'd be interested in splitting if the cost was reasonable.

Comment

Interesting cost quotes you got in comparison to what I received. I was hearing $400 for a daybed at Tao Beach on Friday but perhaps the size of our group makes a difference. I was also quoted $500 for a beach couch at EBC on Friday.

We're leaning towards a bigger pool party on Friday and less of one on Saturday to prep for a B.S. night at XS, Marquee or Tao. Do you have any interest in doing those on Saturday night?

I've lived in condos in Queen Anne and Belltown although am now south of downtown with a house. I'm not familiar with Libery Bar however I don't spend much time in Cap Hill when I do go out in Seattle.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X