In vegas Dec 3 -10, what to do? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

In vegas Dec 3 -10, what to do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In vegas Dec 3 -10, what to do?

    Hi,

    I am new to this thread and am looking for any hints or tips for my upcoming visit to vegas. I will be in town for a work convention and will be staying at Caesars Palace.

    This will be my 4th trip to vegas but have yet to successfully enjoy any of the first 3 visits. The saying "some guys just can't handle vegas" was invented for me. I usually get overly drunk and wind up losing all my money in the first 2 days. I am in my mid 30's and will be there with my cousin who is the same age as me.

    Anywho, we plan on attending the UFC TUF finale on Dec. 3 at the Palms, looking for advice on what to do after the fights.

    dec. 4 - booked a spot at legasses stadium to bet on and watch the nfl.

    dec. 5 - sposed to go to the convention from 8-5. probably go shopping afterwards and get that out of the way.

    dec. 6 - convention 8-5, considering going to the michael jackson cirque thing at night, anyone here see this?

    dec. 7 - convention 8-5, no plans afterwards

    dec. 8 - convention 8-12, then done. want to go golfing in the afternoon, any suggestions? Looking for good place to eat and then club at in the evening.

    dec. 9 - looking to go clubbing again, any suggestions?

    I want this trip to be memorable and am working with about a 10K budget. Help!

  • #2
    has anyone been to tiesto at the hard rock? used to like him, not sure if his show is any good.

    Comment


    • #3
      Just realized you'll be there and have an opening on the 9th - thinking of doing bottle service at Skrillex at Surrender. If interested, PM me.

      Comment


      • #4
        tried to pm you and it won't allow because i don't have enough posts. i was praying that skrillex would be around for my trip, didn't think he would be. i am down for bottle service on dec. 9.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by seanace12 View Post
          tried to pm you and it won't allow because i don't have enough posts. i was praying that skrillex would be around for my trip, didn't think he would be. i am down for bottle service on dec. 9.
          Just PM'ed you back...yeah I hadn't heard until now.

          Comment


          • #6
            Skrillix dec 9th at Surrender!
            Last edited by Drew; 11-23-2011, 02:16 PM.
            Mikey T
            Vegas legend
            Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

            New position in Las Vegas PENDING



            Socal Networks!
            Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

            Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

            Comment


            • #7
              Tiesto
              amazing great times!
              Cheers\_/*\_/Chappÿ

              Comment


              • #8
                Dec 8 are you gonna bring clubs or rent them? Wondering how that goes and what the temperature will be etc.
                Vegas trips list coming soon...

                Comment


                • #9
                  I will rent clubs for sure. Not worth the hassle of bringing my clubs since the rental sets are premium and not too costly. I think the temp should be nice, I golfed in july once in vegas and it was around 100 degrees when we tee'd off at 6am. I will let you know what it is like if I go.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am going to be in Vegas with two of my buddies Dec 1-4. We are also going to the UFC fight on Saturday night. We are trying to get a game plan for after the fight. PM me if you are down to try to lock down something for after the fight.

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Working...
                    X