Hi All!
Just found this site and I think it's going to be one of my favorites!
My wife and I take a trip to Vegas nearly every April while our daughter is on spring break- it's right between our anniversary and our birthday's so it seems like an ideal time.
Here's my dilemma- we usually party pretty hard while we're there. We love downtown for its party atmosphere and we like that you can stay there without having to worry about driving if/(when) we get drunk. However, we have a couple of issues this coming trip- First, my wife has stopped drinking- it was getting out of control and so she finally stopped completely. I'm not sure how that's going to affect our trip. I don't usually drink a lot, but when I get to Vegas, it's a different story. As is the case for most of us, my wife loses a lot of her inhibitions when she drinks and, of course, that's when the fun usually begins!!! Second, we're probably going to go with, or at least meet up with, a couple who are long time friends of my wife's, but less so of mine. They are not your party animals. To give you an idea of their excitement level when I asked them what they like to do in Vegas they said, I kid you not, that they like going to Target and they were serious! Luckily, they aren't night people so we spend time during the day with them and then can party at night.
So, I'd love to find a nice couple who are going to be there when we are who'd like to hang with us in the evenings and help me, ahem, loosen up my wife (don't worry, it won't be that difficult and it's well worth the effort) and have some fun that we'll never forget, but never be able to tell anyone about!
Thanks and I look forward to meeting some of you there and making some new friends!
Ted
Just found this site and I think it's going to be one of my favorites!
My wife and I take a trip to Vegas nearly every April while our daughter is on spring break- it's right between our anniversary and our birthday's so it seems like an ideal time.
Here's my dilemma- we usually party pretty hard while we're there. We love downtown for its party atmosphere and we like that you can stay there without having to worry about driving if/(when) we get drunk. However, we have a couple of issues this coming trip- First, my wife has stopped drinking- it was getting out of control and so she finally stopped completely. I'm not sure how that's going to affect our trip. I don't usually drink a lot, but when I get to Vegas, it's a different story. As is the case for most of us, my wife loses a lot of her inhibitions when she drinks and, of course, that's when the fun usually begins!!! Second, we're probably going to go with, or at least meet up with, a couple who are long time friends of my wife's, but less so of mine. They are not your party animals. To give you an idea of their excitement level when I asked them what they like to do in Vegas they said, I kid you not, that they like going to Target and they were serious! Luckily, they aren't night people so we spend time during the day with them and then can party at night.
So, I'd love to find a nice couple who are going to be there when we are who'd like to hang with us in the evenings and help me, ahem, loosen up my wife (don't worry, it won't be that difficult and it's well worth the effort) and have some fun that we'll never forget, but never be able to tell anyone about!
Thanks and I look forward to meeting some of you there and making some new friends!
Ted