Anyone want to share bottle service Sat Oct 29? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Anyone want to share bottle service Sat Oct 29?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to share bottle service Sat Oct 29?

Hi everyone,

It’ll just be me and another friend (2 guys who are both 27) and since I presume most good places will be enforcing the 2 bottle min rule, that’s just too much drinking for the two of us. If anyone wants to join us for BS, let me know ASAP so I can email some hosts to get quotes. First time in Vegas so we’re looking to go somewhere nice but not XS because we’re going there Oct 30 for Deadmau5.

Doesn't matter if 1 person wants to join or 4+ people.
    Last edited by EDub; 10-16-2011, 06:44 PM.

There is a large group of people in town that weekend, check out this FB link with all the details.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...4175270&ref=ts

Comment

Thanks for the reply Darryll. Unfortunately, I don't use facebook so checking the link won't work for me. I did sign up for the google spreadsheet though.

It seems like a lot of people are going to Cathouse on Oct 29? Since it's my first time in LV, I'd like to go to something bigger (Marquee, Tao or something like that.).

Also, I just bought GA tickets to Deadmau5 Oct 30. You said you might have space at your table? Depending on how much your table costs, I might want to eat the cost of the $110 GA tickets.

Comment

My table at XS is going to be 350 per person, i just had someone drop out so there is space. I would really consider Cathouse on Saturday night, the majority of the members in Vegas will be there and they will have their own section on the club.

Comment

Daryyll,

It's my first time in vegas so I was thinking about going to large/megaclubs. Can you tell me what the people are like at Cathouse and will there be a lot of ladies and a lively place? You offer some really sick bottle service deals so it's really appealing but at the same time, I would like to experience the megaclubs.
          Last edited by EDub; 10-16-2011, 11:54 PM.

Comment

hey we are there we are there from 27th october to 31st October we are doing table service each night.....pm....ps we are going for the main tables....theres five of us....all from uk

Comment

I'm interested in details about Cathouse as well. I'm coming in May for a bachelor party and I was thinking about starting our weekend with Cathouse on a Thursday since the bottle deals are great for JC members.

Comment

Just my 13 cents on this... CatHouse will be filled with some of the top talent in the city on 10.28. Sexy costume contest. + If Darryll says there will be plenty of members there - that means there is a likely chance of a large group or a few small groups who share your same desire to see a bigger club - after a great time at CatHouse. The place won't disappoint.

Comment

Cathouse is always a 4 to 1 girl to guy ratio because we own thunder from down under, so all of the girls from the show come drink for free afterwards. Its full of energy, people dance on anything nailed down. Not much more to say besides drunk horny girls drinking for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Darryll View Post
                    Cathouse is always a 4 to 1 girl to guy ratio because we own thunder from down under, so all of the girls from the show come drink for free afterwards. Its full of energy, people dance on anything nailed down. Not much more to say besides drunk horny girls drinking for free.
                    There goes Daryll, makin me rethink my Halloween schedule...
                    Cosmo or Bust
                    San Diego-Las Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by RickyRekon View Post
                      There goes Daryll, makin me rethink my Halloween schedule...
                      Don't worry...you're CC won't be needed this time

Comment

Darryll,

I'll get back to you by the end of the week on this at the latest. I presume the "University Special" still applies to this night?

Can you tell me what the atmosphere of cathouse is like compared to a mega-club like Marquee?

Comment

Originally posted by EDub View Post
                          tell me what the atmosphere of cathouse is like compared to a mega-club like Marquee?
                          i haven't been to either, but i can tell you ALL my megaclub junkie friends are gonna be there that night, which i see as an obvious tell.
                          Protect yourself at all times

once you understand The Way broadly, you can see it in all things

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_Rothbury View Post
                            Originally posted by EDub View Post
                            tell me what the atmosphere of cathouse is like compared to a mega-club like Marquee?
                            i haven't been to either, but i can tell you ALL my megaclub junkie friends are gonna be there that night, which i see as an obvious tell.
                            It will be all AOD - so atmosphere will be crazy!!! lots of shots for sure

Comment

The crowd makes the club... AOD all in one spot will be BANANAS. I was there with just four other AOD troopers in July and had a wicked time!

Thanks, Drew, thanks a lot
                              Cosmo or Bust
                              San Diego-Las Vegas

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X