Still unable to view images/attachments - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Still unable to view images/attachments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still unable to view images/attachments

Hi,

It appears that I cannot view certain images or attachments still. For example, someone has attached a couple of images for the layout at one of the pool party venues but when I click the attachment it tells me I do not have permission to view.

Any reason for this?
    Thanks

Same here ...
    Its a shame that we can't enjoy others trip reports
    I already gave up so I don't even bother checking the trip reports section anymore.

Comment

i should probably know this but I think you need to have a certain post count to be able to view attachments/images
      Jose Arriaga
      VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Arry and OH23, both of your accounts are "awaiting email conformation". Check your spam folders for the email. You wont be able to view pics until you have confirmed your account via email.

If you cant find the email, let me know, and well try and get another one sent to you.
        Blackout Artist
        [email protected]

Comment

dnix
          I've already double checked and couldn't find it.

sent you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
            Arry and OH23, both of your accounts are "awaiting email conformation". Check your spam folders for the email. You wont be able to view pics until you have confirmed your account via email.

If you cant find the email, let me know, and well try and get another one sent to you.
            can you please send me a confirmation email too? I've been a member for a long time and always wondered why I could never see them. thanks!
            Jake

Comment

Originally posted by inthecity View Post
              can you please send me a confirmation email too? I've been a member for a long time and always wondered why I could never see them. thanks!
              Just checked your account, and that is the problem. Well get your email resent.
              Blackout Artist
              [email protected]

Comment

thank you kindly.
                Jake

Comment

While you're at it, I also still cannot view photos and didn't receive any email to confirm account.

Comment

Dnix, I dont have the email mate. If you could arrange a resend that would be great. Thanks

Comment

samesies.
                      Jake

Comment

I sent a reminder message regarding this. It will get taken care of.
                        Blackout Artist
                        [email protected]

Comment

Everyone should have gotten a activation email. If you haven't received it please let us know at [email protected]
                          We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Any progress with this? I've not received an email and I did send one to the questions address to confirm nothing received. Thanks

Comment

really? Ill find out
                              Blackout Artist
                              [email protected]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X