2015 Vegas preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Vegas preview

2015 is just hours away and many of us are thinking about our resolutions for next year.

I'm wondering what you guys think about how the club/pool scene will change in 2015.
    Are every top tier clubs will be able to stay at the top ? Are tier 2 clubs like The Bank, Tryst or 1Oak will lose steam or get a second wind ? What will be the impact of the new clubs to open soon ? Will the pool scene be different in 2015 or EBC and Marquee will remain at the top ?

I'm curious to see what people expect from 2015.

As per my Vegas resolutions in 2015 .. I hope to do shots with Chris Traer, get a tan with Arianny Celeste at Liquid, open the Bellagio fountain with Chad Noyes and finally, take Spanish lessons from Gloria at EBC.
    Trip # 11:
    Halloween 2015, Encore

will be interesting to see "omnia"

Comment

Will be interesting to see where Omnia will stand within the Hakkasan group. The venue and location are awesome. I think Tao and The Bank will suffer the most with this new opening.
      What about Haze ? Is Light Group going to reopen it ?
      Trip # 11:
      Halloween 2015, Encore

Comment

Hakkasan bought light group so they will do the new haze

Comment

I hope EBC will make it easier for GA people to skip the line on popular days. I always have trouble finding hosts to help me out. Im willing to tip up to $40 for myself and these guys act like they're too good for my money.
          2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
          2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
          2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
          2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
          2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

Comment

It's all about reputation and the top dogs have it well established which means there will be minimal change with the exception of Omnia.

New club on the block, which will draw in the crowds initially by showcasing Calvin Harris, which will also validate probably a little higher pricing. They have to pay for the upgrades somehow.

I like Drais' business model of being transparent by promoting their pricing online to reserve the exact table, bed, cabana and such. I think tier 2's need to go in that direction to possibly draw more people in. I'm sure there are many who come to Vegas who don't even consider doing bottle service because of the belief that it is to expensive for their group. Only the VIP's get tables, etc. There are many who have no idea about boards like these that just try to go it on their own. But if they see it up front, it may change their mind. By allowing them to put a 10% down payment to reserve it pretty much locks in that person or group. The investment to upgrade a website to accommodate that would be minimal in the minds of the owners and the possible ROI???? Who knows.
            Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Im pretty curious about XS's instagram post on new years eve. It says to expect a state of the art renovation that will change everything!

anyone have info on this? are they planning on shutting down to rennovate? hmmmm??

Comment

There was a post on instagram about two weeks ago with a shot of some new production that was supposed to debut on NYE
                They also got a new led
                http://instagram.com/p/w0pqGewt_-
                Maybe because of the cold weather/ closed outdoor it didn't happen yet or was delayed

Comment

XS spent $10 million on new production
                  http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...ion-renovation

Comment

That is correct. XS is doing about a $10m upgrade. main upgrades are to the dj booth and lighting to match up closer with what hakkasan offers.
                    2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Originally posted by kp3205 View Post
                      It's all about reputation and the top dogs have it well established which means there will be minimal change with the exception of Omnia.

New club on the block, which will draw in the crowds initially by showcasing Calvin Harris, which will also validate probably a little higher pricing. They have to pay for the upgrades somehow.

I like Drais' business model of being transparent by promoting their pricing online to reserve the exact table, bed, cabana and such. I think tier 2's need to go in that direction to possibly draw more people in. I'm sure there are many who come to Vegas who don't even consider doing bottle service because of the belief that it is to expensive for their group. Only the VIP's get tables, etc. There are many who have no idea about boards like these that just try to go it on their own. But if they see it up front, it may change their mind. By allowing them to put a 10% down payment to reserve it pretty much locks in that person or group. The investment to upgrade a website to accommodate that would be minimal in the minds of the owners and the possible ROI???? Who knows.
                      I like your idea of tier 2 clubs going into Drai's business model. Makes a lot of sense ! It will be an interesting year for sure. With the economy outside North America going down big time, we might see less foreigners heading to Vegas this year or next. Clubs should start thinking outside the box. I also like Drai's model.
                      Trip # 11:
                      Halloween 2015, Encore

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
                        Hakkasan bought light group so they will do the new haze
                        Interested to see what they will do here. Aria is such a popular spot and never really hit it w/ the night/day club life.

Comment

Do any of you guys know what month/day Omnia will open? I know it's very hush-hush at this point, but hoping it opens during March when pool season hits.
                          Vegas 3.19.15

Comment

My thought would be they would want Calvin Harris to open it and based on his schedule the only weekend dates he is available are 3/7, 3/8, 3/15 and 3/28.
                            Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Originally posted by kp3205 View Post
                              My thought would be they would want Calvin Harris to open it and based on his schedule the only weekend dates he is available are 3/7, 3/8, 3/15 and 3/28.
                              3/28 would be awesome since I arrive 3/27!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X