Texts from last night - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Texts from last night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    (908): I didn't have enough money for condoms so i bought a scratch off- won 10 bucks- redeemed it for the damn condoms, a pack of gum, and a fuckin snickers.. time to get laid

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Dank View Post
      (908): I didn't have enough money for condoms so i bought a scratch off- won 10 bucks- redeemed it for the damn condoms, a pack of gum, and a fuckin snickers.. time to get laid
      That's a sign that he was meant to get laid! lol
      ................

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Addicted2SinCity View Post
        a lot of times those texts make me wish i had gone to college.
        There's nothing stopping you. So you're not enrolled in classes - pfft, minor details.
        Vegas trips: 11/2004, 11/2008, MayOD 2011, 9/2012, July Invasion 2013, 2/2015, 7/2015

        Comment


        • #49
          I don't view it as a walk of shame for the girls. In fact I encourage more girls to do the walk... especially from my bedroom. ; )

          Comment


          • #50
            I had to do the walk through the Venetian, and I felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman when she was in her "working" clothes in the hotel. I felt like everyone was looking at me all disgusted. I was dressed up from the previous night, but my hair was a mess and I'm sure my makeup was probably smudged. It was pretty humiliating. But I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. GREAT night!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by wishiniwasinvegas View Post
              I had to do the walk through the Venetian, and I felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman when she was in her "working" clothes in the hotel. I felt like everyone was looking at me all disgusted. I was dressed up from the previous night, but my hair was a mess and I'm sure my makeup was probably smudged. It was pretty humiliating. But I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. GREAT night!
              +1 to these kinds of girls
              GO BIG OR GO HOME

              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
              Staying in Planet Hollywood
              2/4 - TBD
              2/5 -TBD
              2/6 - TBD

              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by wishiniwasinvegas View Post
                I had to do the walk through the Venetian, and I felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman when she was in her "working" clothes in the hotel. I felt like everyone was looking at me all disgusted. I was dressed up from the previous night, but my hair was a mess and I'm sure my makeup was probably smudged. It was pretty humiliating. But I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. GREAT night!
                So you're coming in May right? ; )

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by wishiniwasinvegas View Post
                  I had to do the walk through the Venetian, and I felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman when she was in her "working" clothes in the hotel. I felt like everyone was looking at me all disgusted. I was dressed up from the previous night, but my hair was a mess and I'm sure my makeup was probably smudged. It was pretty humiliating. But I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. GREAT night!
                  I also think alot of it is in the persons head. People carry themselves as if in shame, which makes them look more shameful. Most of the people in the crowd probably are too busy with their own crap to/hangovers to notice you. A handful of people will see you and judge walk of shame and a handful of other people will see you and go cool she had a fun time... vegas baby!!!!!! Just imagine everyone seeing you is getting excited about the fun that will happen that night.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I definitely want to come out to Vegas in May. I can't imagine how bad@ss of a time it's going to be. I'm looking forward to my trip to Vegas Halloween weekend right now though. May is too far away, might even have to take another trip before then!!

                    Oh, forgot to mention too that I had to wait forever outside of the Venetian on my friend to come pick me up. I was just like OH MY GOD HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!! Ah, and on top of that the guy was laughing at me as I was leaving because I had to take the walk. It's ok though, I still met up with him again that night. It was great, I went to Bank with my friends and got back up to the room and passed out on the bed in my dress while I was talking to my friends. Next thing I know my phone is vibrating on my chest and it's the guy. I answered it and he was asking why I was ignoring him. I told him I had no idea what I was talking about. He had been trying to get in touch with me for like 45 minutes. I had 4 txt messages and 3 missed calls from him. He was actually in the hotel to pick me up. haha He must have REALLY wanted to see me again. So I put my shoes on and met him at the elevators and we got a cab to go to his room. I even had him bring me back to my place later that morning and he even walked me to my room.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      In my personal experience, it's not a walk of shame. It's a walk of stealth to avoid being seen coming out of her bedroom. Once I'm on the streets, I'm home free.
                      The only winning move is not to play.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        No shame in game.
                        ChasKrew & KrewChas
                        May 19th - 23rd
                        MGM Sig.

                        Lemme Smang it Giiiirl

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          If the girl was ugly or you payed it's more like a trophy that you keep in the closet. You know like you win third place but there's only 3 people in the contest. Yeah you don't want to show it off.
                          For girls it's hard because the rule of 3 you ask a girl how many partners have you had and she says 2 well you take 2 x 3 = 6.
                          I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                            If the girl was ugly or you payed it's more like a trophy that you keep in the closet. You know like you win third place but there's only 3 people in the contest. Yeah you don't want to show it off.
                            For girls it's hard because the rule of 3 you ask a girl how many partners have you had and she says 2 well you take 2 x 3 = 6.

                            LOL about the trophy..

                            I've never heard of the rule of 3.. I am honest about the number of partners I've had..

                            In your opinion, what is the number of partners a girl has slept with that is 'acceptable'?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by kori View Post
                              LOL about the trophy..

                              I've never heard of the rule of 3.. I am honest about the number of partners I've had..

                              In your opinion, what is the number of partners a girl has slept with that is 'acceptable'?
                              yeah im going to go with uejjap on this one PASS

                              thats one of those questions that your going to get a speech or a slap after you answer it dont matter what your answer is.
                              Example: Do I like fat in this ?

                              The rule thing is something I seen in a movie or tv show dont remember. But seriously girls like sex just as much as guys or more so the number of partners a girl has could be more than what guys have. But you know how people are so quick to judge someone about their decisions in life.

                              I say you only live once so screw it haha
                              I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Rule of 3 is from (or at least made popular) the 2nd installment of the American Pie movie series.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X