Hey all
I was at a Hilton bar in sydney a few weeks ago and there was this awesome photo booth with free photos that I found out later was recording aswell as videoing. That as particularly good news because there were 3 girls making out in there for 10 minutes.
Needless to say I went on FB to do some remote viewing the next day and noticed there was a competition.Take a picture at the venue (Check), post it on facebook and get your friends to vote. The winner gets a trip to Argentina and 3 nights in the hilton hotel.Amazing huh. Even more amazing there was only 11 photos and the highest vote was only 94 votes.
Well I did some campaigning and 12 hours later Im now leading on 108 votes thanks to some other forums I frequent. If you guys/gals would love to lend a hand and vote for me (No like even required) Id be forever greatful and will be posting up whatever sordid pics I may take.
The link is http://woobox.com/hxqcs2/vote/for/1182466 and it will just feed through to the hilton sydney FB page for voting!
Thanks!! and C u all in vegas April 4 next year
I was at a Hilton bar in sydney a few weeks ago and there was this awesome photo booth with free photos that I found out later was recording aswell as videoing. That as particularly good news because there were 3 girls making out in there for 10 minutes.
Needless to say I went on FB to do some remote viewing the next day and noticed there was a competition.Take a picture at the venue (Check), post it on facebook and get your friends to vote. The winner gets a trip to Argentina and 3 nights in the hilton hotel.Amazing huh. Even more amazing there was only 11 photos and the highest vote was only 94 votes.
Well I did some campaigning and 12 hours later Im now leading on 108 votes thanks to some other forums I frequent. If you guys/gals would love to lend a hand and vote for me (No like even required) Id be forever greatful and will be posting up whatever sordid pics I may take.
The link is http://woobox.com/hxqcs2/vote/for/1182466 and it will just feed through to the hilton sydney FB page for voting!
Thanks!! and C u all in vegas April 4 next year