Anyone Here Been to Pattaya, Thailand? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Anyone Here Been to Pattaya, Thailand?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here Been to Pattaya, Thailand?

As an old school jack colton member I participated in some meets and even lived in the hard rock for 8 weeks during the first twitter tuesday fiasco of 40 rooms for 40 dollars. Since then Unfortunately i never came back but am now a 4 times a year visitor to Pattaya.

I really did think anything would take the place of Vegas and it wouldnt expect for the ridiculous amount of P4P however I do miss the Mexican girls in Vegas..

So has anyone been to Pattaya? How do you compare? If not, You should come.

Ill be on a Round the world trip next April (SYD-LAX-NYC-ROM-BKK-SYD) so cant wait to hit vegas again. I noticed some price increases i.e. Hooters used to be 25 a night but seemingly much more expensive now. I also was in the Venetian 100sqm room for about 100 a night but those days seem gone.. Has prices risen much..

It was my 2nd home for awhile uncle had a bar down soi diamond!!! starting to get abit expensive now and the girls are abit up themselves the ''new pattaya'' just starting 1 dollor beers and all the thai women are going there becasue its cheaper to live and for us the beaches are way nice shianokville in cambodia what a spot if ya get a chance to check it out

Comment

I will get to cambodia eventually. I must say Pattaya is expensive but lets just say the night i got stuck in Spearmint Rhino for 12 hours cost me half my whole thailand trip lol

Comment

I've got 2 weeks in Vietnam & Cambodia at the end of September, flights are booked but nothing else planned so far. Will have to check that place out, cheers.

Still not managed to get to Thailand yet but its definitely on the list seeing as its only 6hrs from Dubai.
        An 8,000 mile journey is always worth it when it ends in Vegas!

Comment

Never been to Pattaya, but I've been to Thailand three times and I recommend it to anyone who wants amazing beaches, good nightlife and HOT women. Plus Bangkok is one of the best cities I've ever been to. I'd be going back this year but I've finally given in to my Vegas desires and will be heading there instead.

I hope to do Thailand next year with a via trip to Hong Kong (another amazing crazy place)
          Last edited by LDN80; 08-16-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I only mention it here because this is a party forum.

Here is a youtube clip to wet the appetite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M1vhGvHTg

Comment

Pattaya looks interesting. I have never been and looking for more places to party in addition to Vegas. How's the nightclub nightlife in Pattaya. I'm wondering if there are "non-professional" women that party there? Or is it the kind of place that you have to pay for company no matter where you go. Are there a lot of tourists that go there to party? Or just male tourists? Thanks for the info!

Originally posted by Lex View Post
              I only mention it here because this is a party forum.

Here is a youtube clip to wet the appetite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M1vhGvHTg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X