So uhhhhh......where'd everyone go? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

So uhhhhh......where'd everyone go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So uhhhhh......where'd everyone go?

Admittedly I haven't been on these forums in a long time but there used to be tons of active conversations, now not so much it seems? Is there a new Vegas forum or do we just not do that kinda thing anymore?

Been wondering the same thing. It was fairly busy up until July this year but seems to have fallen off the past couple of months. May just be changing scene in Vegas a bit.

Comment

Same. Was wondering if it’s cause I haven’t been out in while. Just thought the Vegas landscape was changing. Used to get pretty excited reading about ppls trips and talking with groups before making a trip out. Not so much anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by clientele View Post
        Same. Was wondering if it’s cause I haven’t been out in while. Just thought the Vegas landscape was changing. Used to get pretty excited reading about ppls trips and talking with groups before making a trip out. Not so much anymore.

Have you decided if you are headed out Nov 1-3 yet?

Comment

Need to tie up one loose end. What dates are you there?

Comment

Nov 1-3 with WhySoHype

Comment

I saw the other thread. I’ll arrive Friday as well.

Comment

Yo! I’m here
                That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
                -Charles~

You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
                -Kimball

Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
                -Nassau

Comment

Likewise... reading Trip Reports and other plans always filled in the void in between trips for sure, miss that!!! Seems like it's the overall cycle in Vegas, roughly a decade and things change for sure... and there's probably a bit of technology shift where message boards and forums aren't used as much anymore, a shame though, great way to both share knowledge and network!

Comment

I've notice a decline over the past few years. I take several trips a year and used to find tons of great people to share tables with on this site. Over the past few years it has really been a struggle. I think one fo the defining factors is the mega club shift and the huge price increases. I've been coming to this site for over a decade. Years ago there were a lot of great places were you could get a few guys together everyone chips in a reasonable few hundred and you got a good table with bottles and lots of friendly woman that wanted to be social.

Now everyone wants a dance floor table at XS or Omnia which totals up to an expensive night. Its not that I can't afford it, but for me its just not worth that much. I can get a lot more utility out of 2k doing other things in Vegas. Last few trips I have been getting cheap tables at the tier 2 spots, doing some GA and even some club crawls because I can't find many people that want to meet up. Still be fun but I miss the time before the headliner DJs drove up the price and emptied all the decent tier 2 spots.
                    Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

I rarely go to Vegas anymore. I went once last year with some OGs. We all still keep in touch through FB, or groupme.
                      Blackout Artist
                      [email protected]

Comment

Personally, I fell out of the Vegas scene seven years ago (28 at the time). Wasn't too fun for me anymore. Was never a fan of EDM and spending a couple of thousands on bottle service, cabanas and suites gets expensive when you go a couple of times a year.

There have been a few times where I got an itch to go back, but if they are still playing EDM in the Top Tier clubs I know I wont enjoy myself. Rather go and see a couple of shows and eat food, lol.

Maybe one day I'll go back.
                        Last edited by WC_racer; 12-28-2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                          Buy Real Driver License
                          fionakim888
                          We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                          We also erase your bad records from the...
                          Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                        • DAlex111
                          Reply to
                          DAlex111
                          just me, 1m
                          03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                        • SpykeYs
                          SpykeYs
                          How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                          03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                        Working...
                        X