Scottsdale Nightlife - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Scottsdale Nightlife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottsdale Nightlife

I posted in the general discussion board, but got no traction. I understand this post does not belong in the Vegas Nightlife board, but I hope someone can assist me.

Going to Scottsdale, AZ on a bachelor party. Looking for suggestions/things to do. If you have been, can you share your itinerary?

The nightlife district has an array of mega bars (Bottled Blonde, District, Maya Day & Nightclub, Dierk's Bentley, etc.)... how much do bottles/VIP tables go for in Scottsdale?

We have done tables all over Vegas, it has to be cheaper right? Appreciate the insight.

-Po

No idea on costs, but the nightlife district is the place to go. You could also go across to the W as well. They have a nice lounge that gets pretty busy on the weekends. Individually I'd say drinks are comparable in cost to Vegas. I have no idea on bottles.

Comment

ND comes highly recommended
      Mã coupon Fado tại iPrice Việt Nam. Tiết kiệm đến 70% với nhiều khuyến mãi. ✂ Ưu đãi đặc biệt ✂ Mã coupon xác minh

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X