WHAT'S ON YOUR VEGAS PLAYLIST FOR THIS YEAR? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

WHAT'S ON YOUR VEGAS PLAYLIST FOR THIS YEAR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WHAT'S ON YOUR VEGAS PLAYLIST FOR THIS YEAR?

    As mentioned in the topic title, what is your playlist for this (time of the) year?
    Previous Trips
    October 2011 - Mirage (Strip Pool View)
    May 2013 - Planet Hollywood (Strip View)

    Upcoming Trips
    October 2015 - Cosmopolitan, Vdara (Panoramic Suite)

  • #2
    https://soundcloud.com/tritonalmusic...club-las-vegas

    Comment


    • #3
      Any dj festival sets done by Andrew Rayel and 3LAU are a must for me.
      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi I'm going to Vegas in April next year just me & my sister I know it's a while away but I was wondering when the events calanders for pool parties will be listed online. For like wet republic encore etc just want to plan ahead and buy tickets early for any big Djs that might be playing while we're there. Can anyone help me? Xx

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nikkideag View Post
          Hi I'm going to Vegas in April next year just me & my sister I know it's a while away but I was wondering when the events calanders for pool parties will be listed online. For like wet republic encore etc just want to plan ahead and buy tickets early for any big Djs that might be playing while we're there. Can anyone help me? Xx
          Typically lineups come out about a month or two in advance. For example, Wynn just released their DJ lineups for October 2016 within the past week.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MikeK32 View Post

            Typically lineups come out about a month or two in advance. For example, Wynn just released their DJ lineups for October 2016 within the past week.
            Thankyou!! X

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X