Long live the king; excellent biography on DJ-AM - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Long live the king; excellent biography on DJ-AM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Long live the king; excellent biography on DJ-AM

    I'm not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but it's a great biography on him. From the LA underground raves, to CrazyTown, to finally his residencies in Vegas. The guy who made Sin City a DJ-Driven landmark, I felt like this would be a perfect addition to our forums.

    http://djamdoc.com/

  • #2
    Here's a full version link

    http://m4ufree.info/watch-free-movie...2015-8002.html

    Comment


    • #3
      Saw AM at Pure back when Pure was THE spot. To this date one of my top nights ever. He absolutely crushed!

      Comment


      • #4
        Bro that's awesome! I knew of him, but only really got into his mashups after he died 😢

        Comment


        • #5
          Just watched it this weekend. I don't think there is a dj currently on the strip that could match his talent. It's a shame that the demons came back to haunt him.
          Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kp3205 View Post
            Just watched it this weekend. I don't think there is a dj currently on the strip that could match his talent. It's a shame that the demons came back to haunt him.
            Yeah, it's a sad story. The part where he is legitimately freaking out because there's crack on display was heartbreaking

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X