Top Golf - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Top Golf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Top Golf

    Thinking about visiting Top Golf on my next trip to Vegas later this month. Has anyone been? It looks like it could be quite fun even though I am not a golfer.
    Let me know your experience if you have been before!
    September 1-7 2011 Planet Hollywood
    May 17-23 2013 Planet Hollywood & Monte Carlo
    Next Trip - October 28-Nov 6 2014 Planet Hollywood

  • #2
    I have one local and it is fun time. It is pricey out here so I imagine the Vegas location is the most expensive driving range in the world. I don't think I would ever waste any Vegas time there but could be a cool spot to kill a few hours pregaming if your with some golf people.

    Comment


    • #3
      gdlaws Let us know what you think after you go! Planning to check it out in August- but would love to hear your feedback about it too.

      Comment


      • #4
        Haven't been to the one in Vegas but have been to ones in Chicago and Dallas. TopGolf is a lot of fun for people who like golf and for people who don't know much about golf. Good place to hang with some friends and have some drinks while hitting a few balls.
        During a weekend trip not sure if I personally would go to TopGolf Vegas just because of limited time, but if I was there for a longer trip and looking for something to do one afternoon, might not be a bad spot to check out!

        Comment


        • #5
          i like it. even if you dont play golf you can have some good food and drinks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah, I'll be there July 28th - Aug 4th so figured I have some time to kill and it looks like it could be some good laughs with our group.
            Ill do an update after the trip, once I make it there.
            September 1-7 2011 Planet Hollywood
            May 17-23 2013 Planet Hollywood & Monte Carlo
            Next Trip - October 28-Nov 6 2014 Planet Hollywood

            Comment


            • #7
              We went the first part of June and it was pretty fun. 6 of us spent 1.5 hours and it wasn't terribly $$$. The easiest way to think of it is bowling but with golf. They have different "games" that you can play and everyone in our group had fun even those that hadn't ever golfed!
              Jonny B

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_2859_1464123218225_120[/ATTACH]

              Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.

              A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, "damn that was awesome".

              I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I'll never forget.

              Comment


              • #8
                thanks for the post JonnyB29! Very helpful!

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                Working...
                X