Wasn't sure where else to go for this info so was hoping jackcolton could help me out. Planning to go to Ibiza with a group of 4 in August and I was wondering how much a table would generally run at the bigger clubs. Does anyone know a resource/forum where I'd be able to find this info? I've been googling and not really having much success. Also if people have a good contact to use, I'd appreciate that as well. Thanks for any help in advance.
Ibiza in August
Collapse
X
-
In general tables arent something you get in Ibiza. Its shunned and looked down upon by most people, who think that youre "trying to appear VIP" if you get a table. Its true of 95% of the people in the UK. They dont understand table service and equate it with rich city boys trying to act cool and look rich, when in reality they dont have a pot to piss in.
This is basically why so many people from the UK fuck up their Vegas trips as they dont understand bottle service.
Basically, you can get bottle service at clubs, but the only one where its worthwhile is Pacha. If youre drinking it saves you alot of money as bottles are about 300 euro.
Bare in mind that 80% and upwards of people clubbing in ibiza dont drink and do Class A's instead.
- 1 like
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment