London Clubs - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

London Clubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • London Clubs

    I know we have some UK residents here on the board...

    Haven't been to London in a while and was debating which clubs to hit up on my next trip.

    I've never been to XOYO, DSTRKT, or Chinawhite and was looking for thoughts on them. Cheers!


  • #2
    Out of the three I've only been to DSTRKT recently and wasn't very impressed.

    From what I remember the music was good and atmosphere was quite decent. What I wasn't happy about was the service. We had a table with a £1.5k min and when we passed security they made us check our coats which was fine but we were asked to pay £1 to do so! I mean, come on! Are we not giving you enough for the table and seriously, how much do you need another £6 from our group?!?!

    Then the girl serving us tried to swindle us. We ordered and closed the tab when we first sat down and she asked that she be tipped in cash which we duly obliged. A few more bottles where ordered and when that bill came she tried it on saying that we hadn't tipped for the initial drinks ordered and that she was going to add that gratuity to the 2nd round. Obviously we refused and she tried to call our bluff by saying that she would bring security over. After us insisting security come over and going to a side room with her and security she finally 'remembered' we had tipped in cash.

    Also, When you receive the final bill they add entry to it. They never used to but apparently brought that in toward the end of last year. That's the first time I've had BS at a club and still had to pay for entry. I know in one way or another you inadvertently pay for entry given the inflated bottle prices at clubs but there's something about seeing it in black and white that I think takes the piss a little bit.

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X