Looking into hitting NYC for 1 night Saturday January 30th with 3-4 guys. Anyone have any recommendations for hotels and clubs? I was thinking maybe the W near times square? Kaskade is at marquee that night so thats out of our price range but possibly Lavo? We would want a table with 2 bottles. Not really sure what the good clubs in NYC are. Thanks for any info.
New York City
Collapse
X
-
I go NY alot.
Lavo is great and i mean GREAT for Brunch each Saturday. 2pm to 7pm.
Do a two bottle min at Lavo and then hit the After Party and PhD thats open from 5pm. Thats the best option on a Saturday.
I have host contacts if you need - hit me here. Its usally $1k for a two bottle min plus tax.
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment