Mexico Bachelor Party - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Mexico Bachelor Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mexico Bachelor Party

    Does anyone have any experience with Mexico? Going during spring break's for my best buddie's bachelor party. We did Vegas for the last two bachelor parties in the group and now we are looking at doing something different (although I'd still prefer Vegas).

    Thinking about doing Cancun. Would love to hear peoples input, good hotels for late 20-30 yo's, clubs, etc.

    Thanks!
    2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

    2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

    2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

  • #2
    Cancun- has a lot of all inclusive style resort hotels- all food and drinks included and some bigger nightclubs
    Playa del Carmen- has 5th ave which is more pedestrian friendly with smaller nightclubs
    both of which are very accessible flying into cancun and getting around on ado bus
    Cabo- seemed more of a bar scene compared to nightclubs- lot of women offering services for $20 an hour
    That said I still vote Vegas #1
    The competition between nightclubs/hotels keeps the quality very high.

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks art. I vote Vegas too but I think I'm out numbered this time. Pretty sure Cancun is going to be the spot.

      If anyone has any specific insight into Cancun, I'd love to hear!
      2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

      2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

      2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X