AOD - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AOD

    What happened to AOD??

    I go away for like a few months or over a year but who's counting and I can't find anything on this anymore
    http://www.twitter.com/moshpool

  • #2
    You went away for years dude !!
    Trip # 11:
    Halloween 2015, Encore

    Comment


    • #3
      I got a few texts on 12/23 and AOD Invasion was being looked at either 5/13 to 5/15 or 6/3 to 6/5. More info also on the website.

      http://www.jackify.com/order-now

      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

      Comment


      • #4
        There a group me on it. I think they picked June 9-13
        talentless

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by griffon909 View Post
          You went away for years dude !!

          haha I guess it has been a while....
          http://www.twitter.com/moshpool

          Comment


          • #6
            How do I get on the "group me" group? I have a work conference the week of monday june 6 - the 9th and wouldn't mind sticking around for thursday friday if this is happening that weekend.
            2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

            2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

            2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
              How do I get on the "group me" group? I have a work conference the week of monday june 6 - the 9th and wouldn't mind sticking around for thursday friday if this is happening that weekend.
              have you been added yet? send me a text ill add you to the group me

              Comment


              • #8
                The AOD has gone the way of Skynet. We are everywhere and nowhere.

                There is a Facebook group Jack Colton's AOD Army of Drinkers. A GroupMe or 3. An event in the above mentioned FB group for the 2016 AOD Invasion. And every so often someone comes back to the forums.

                This is where it began, so I will try to post the info and spread the word.
                2015 mAyOD Invasion
                2014 mAyOD Invasion
                2013 mAyOD Invasion
                2012 December Trip
                2012 mAyOD Invasion
                2011 August Work Trip
                2011 mAyOD Invasion
                2010 F*$& Labor Day Weekend Mini-Invasion

                JackColton.com forum member: 7/23/2007

                Comment


                • #9
                  Can i get added to the groupme?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Been a long time for me too......what I miss?
                    "...For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come
                    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil.."

                    Hamlet, the original EDM party boy..?

                    Mostly Very Pissed - 2012 mAyOD Invasion

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Working...
                    X