Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tombrokaw
    replied
    I wouldn't say i worked especially hard. But it'll suffice.

    Leave a comment:


  • somnambulated
    replied
    So close to Vegas.... fasting for all of today and two more final workouts before hopping on the plane Wednesday. Gonna be nice for all of this hard work to finally pay off!

    Leave a comment:


  • DaniJ715
    replied
    Originally posted by Carolina J View Post
    This workout accountability thread has been my fitness pal in the JC universe...shreading for invasion!!!
    I feel the same lol :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Carolina J
    replied
    This workout accountability thread has been my fitness pal in the JC universe...shreading for invasion!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lord Chezz
    replied
    Originally posted by Apetro View Post
    Originally posted by Lord Chezz View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    The next step is to stop eating burgers entirely. Ground beef is really not lean enough to be part of a weight loss program.
    Dude...Summer....BBQ....

    A lettuce burger per week isn't going to hamper weight loss efforts.

    http://www.foodforlife.com/product-c...ss-burger-buns


    Ezekiel Bread/Buns, I'm a huge fan of the stuff. Whole grains with none of the processed crap. If you do eat ground beef I use the 93/7 or 96/4 stuff.
    Yeah, I've bought the Ezekiel products many times. Its pretty good.

    And I absolutely never eat any ground beef unless its extra lean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Apetro
    replied
    Originally posted by Lord Chezz View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    The next step is to stop eating burgers entirely. Ground beef is really not lean enough to be part of a weight loss program.
    Dude...Summer....BBQ....

    A lettuce burger per week isn't going to hamper weight loss efforts.

    http://www.foodforlife.com/product-c...ss-burger-buns


    Ezekiel Bread/Buns, I'm a huge fan of the stuff. Whole grains with none of the processed crap. If you do eat ground beef I use the 93/7 or 96/4 stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lord Chezz
    replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    The next step is to stop eating burgers entirely. Ground beef is really not lean enough to be part of a weight loss program.
    Dude...Summer....BBQ....

    A lettuce burger per week isn't going to hamper weight loss efforts.
    Last edited by Lord Chezz; 05-12-2012, 11:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    The next step is to stop eating burgers entirely. Ground beef is really not lean enough to be part of a weight loss program.

    Leave a comment:


  • darksideofjae
    replied
    Hahah, that shit is going to get addicting. It's also amazing how making that one change just saved you 200+ Calories you can put towards something else. We stay with a steady supply of Romaine Lettuce in the fridge now.

    If you get the chance, my wife found out Meat Loaf + A1 Sauce wrapped in Lettuce is PHENOMENAL as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lord Chezz
    replied
    Quick shout out to Jae for suggesting trashing the bun in favour of lettuce. I mean, I was basically only eating the meat sans buns, but last night I made myself a burger wrapped in Kale.

    Fan-fucking-tastic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Apetro
    replied
    Originally posted by kman90 View Post
    Originally posted by Apetro View Post
    Last year I had a fairly nasty injury that required 3 eye surgeries in 3 weeks. The recovery process involved keeping my head in one position for 8 weeks (I pretty much stared at the floor the entire time).
    Dude what a story...glad you're back...and even better you've found something to focus on and in.

    Great motivation.
    Thanks man!

    Leave a comment:


  • kman90
    replied
    Originally posted by Apetro View Post
    Last year I had a fairly nasty injury that required 3 eye surgeries in 3 weeks. The recovery process involved keeping my head in one position for 8 weeks (I pretty much stared at the floor the entire time).
    Dude what a story...glad you're back...and even better you've found something to focus on and in.

    Great motivation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Apetro
    replied
    I guess I'll share my little weight loss story. I was a heavy set kid going through school, it sucked. I was often picked on and made fun of during my middle schools years, 5ft at 200lbs. In fact they didn't even make pants my size, I needed the "Husky" size pants. Fast forward to my HS years something in me just snapped, so I decided my act together and make some changes (sports, working out, the good stuff).

    I've been a fitness junkie ever since, my profession requires that I be in shape. Last year I had a fairly nasty injury that required 3 eye surgeries in 3 weeks. The recovery process involved keeping my head in one position for 9 weeks (I pretty much stared at the floor the entire time). No working out meant that I ended up gaining 27 lbs and losing just about everything. I got my GTL and fitness routine on...these are the results of 80 days of misery.

    Sprints
    Heavy Weights
    Clean eating and living (make the booze count!)
    Other fun activities to break up the routine.

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2&l=40558a393c

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3&l=5a5bc2511c


    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8&l=f215b869e5


    Anyone can do it, just gotta believe in yourself and stay on track.
    Last edited by Apetro; 05-12-2012, 09:00 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • LiteSkinSlimBig
    replied
    V8. 3 Protein shakes a day. No red meat for the past month. just tilapia salmon and lean chicken. Lift heavy, basic ab work, swim, bike, and run hard. Nuf said

    Leave a comment:


  • pantlessbellman
    replied
    Stepped on the scale today, one of the lowest numbers I've ever seen, 151 and starting to see non-flexed definition in my abs. Pretty fuckin stoked

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X