Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
    I don't think so he has a little boy.
    Oh damn..she just put Keebs on blast I was just joking around

    Comment


    • Originally posted by royale View Post
      Oh damn..she just put Keebs on blast I was just joking around
      hahaha, well at least SoCal is right, i have a boy who is 10 weeks and he is already giving me the little attitude face, lol.
      GO BIG OR GO HOME

      Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
      Staying in Planet Hollywood
      2/4 - TBD
      2/5 -TBD
      2/6 - TBD

      Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
        hahaha, well at least SoCal is right, i have a boy who is 10 weeks and he is already giving me the little attitude face, lol.
        Congrats dude! Wow just like dad haha ps. I had no idea that pic was a baby girl.. how do you tell anyway haha

        Comment


        • Originally posted by royale View Post
          Congrats dude! Wow just like dad haha ps. I had no idea that pic was a baby girl.. how do you tell anyway haha
          Well the Pink outfit gave it away, lol.
          GO BIG OR GO HOME

          Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
          Staying in Planet Hollywood
          2/4 - TBD
          2/5 -TBD
          2/6 - TBD

          Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
            Well the Pink outfit gave it away, lol.
            hahah oh i see... hmm i can swear i have seen baby boys wear pink before, but I could be wrong

            Comment


            • Originally posted by royale View Post
              Congrats dude! Wow just like dad haha ps. I had no idea that pic was a baby girl.. how do you tell anyway haha
              I could tell by the adams apple or lack of
              it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

              Comment


              • Originally posted by uejjap
                There you go... all fixed!
                Theres some proof haha

                Comment


                • Originally posted by royale View Post
                  Theres some proof haha

                  wow when is he going to be at lax
                  I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                    wow when is he going to be at lax
                    Hmm that sounds like a good way back wednesday idea.. and of course he needs to do his dance

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                      I was thinking a hospital!!! ha
                      +1!!! That's exactly what I was thinkin it was... But she seems too happy to be getting out of the hospital... unless she was drugged up!
                      ................

                      Comment


                      • Oh yeah... I will admit I am actually "trying" to shed a few pounds before this coming LDW Vegas trip... I've been getting flaky on the gym but this week I totally changed my whole food intake, as long as I stick to it and actually hit the gym I think I'll see and improvement by LDW and if I can keep it going 3 weeks maybe I'll keep doing after I get back!
                        ................

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                          +1!!! That's exactly what I was thinkin it was... But she seems too happy to be getting out of the hospital... unless she was drugged up!
                          Are you saying that canadian boys out there use roofies? hahaha

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                            Oh yeah... I will admit I am actually "trying" to shed a few pounds before this coming LDW Vegas trip... I've been getting flaky on the gym but this week I totally changed my whole food intake, as long as I stick to it and actually hit the gym I think I'll see and improvement by LDW and if I can keep it going 3 weeks maybe I'll keep doing after I get back!
                            Sweet good to hear bro! To lean up quick, keep a food journal. Read labels for everything. If you cook, watch the butter/oil. Eat 6 meals a day of no more then 300 calories each. Slam down a sugar free redbull right before you work out and do atleast 30 mins of cardio. Thats what worked for me when I was in the burning stage.

                            The first few weeks are going to be miserable, but your body gets used to it because the stomach shrinks over time and gets full quicker.

                            Comment


                            • Im doing a heavy diet of Cuban food, couch surfing, and working.
                              GO BIG OR GO HOME

                              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                              Staying in Planet Hollywood
                              2/4 - TBD
                              2/5 -TBD
                              2/6 - TBD

                              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                                Im doing a heavy diet of Cuban food, couch surfing, and working.
                                That would work if you lift everyday I think the bouncer will block you at the door if you can't bench press your own weight haha

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X