Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by royale View Post
    That whole muscle confusion thing actually works great! So you have a 6 pack like Mel B at Wet Republic?


    oh wow she looks awesome now!! i remember when i first saw her again, she was a chubbster LOL

    well here's a pic without exposing too much on the interweb.. dont mind my crazy expression, was bombed and it 4am

    Comment


    • Nice! Looks like the results are paying off

      So how much additional equipment did you need for P90x? I know you need the adjustable weights and some mount on a door for pull ups...

      PS. I would put a pic up of myself, but then I need some serious manscaping first

      Comment


      • lol thanks.. i used to be kind of skinny fat. i'm not sure if you know what that means.. like, outside i looked skinny, but inside i was fat

        i used the pull up bars but i didn't have the weights. i used to bands instead, which worked out very well for me because i travel a lot for work. and i could do everything from the hotel room. another thing i did not follow one hundred percent was the diet and suppliments--i sort of had my own going, which worked out well for me.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
          lol thanks.. i used to be kind of skinny fat. i'm not sure if you know what that means.. like, outside i looked skinny, but inside i was fat

          i used the pull up bars but i didn't have the weights. i used to bands instead, which worked out very well for me because i travel a lot for work. and i could do everything from the hotel room. another thing i did not follow one hundred percent was the diet and suppliments--i sort of had my own going, which worked out well for me.
          Oh yea, I know what you mean.. girls and their love handles

          Alright.. I will look into getting p90x. The gym is kind of like the hang out for me, but then thats probably part of the problem. We just BS about loose women and nobody focuses on their work outs.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by uejjap
            LOL! I've heard nothing but good things about the p90x program and for a while I was doing the p90x yoga video from home (well... attempting to do so.. the yoga program is quite intense!).

            Here's a site with a listing of the required equipment: http://ezinearticles.com/?P90X-Worko...ut?&id=1470928

            Torrent search the vids... voila!
            +1 on the Torrent vids! Looks like the equipment can be bought for about $300 US. When I move out of my condo to a bigger one later this year, I m thinking about making a fitness room. I think this would be a good start. Thanks for the link! F..the treadmill and bowflex lol
            Last edited by royale; 08-11-2009, 08:56 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
              oh wow she looks awesome now!! i remember when i first saw her again, she was a chubbster LOL

              well here's a pic without exposing too much on the interweb.. dont mind my crazy expression, was bombed and it 4am

              Im trying to figure out the meaning of this expression, hmmmmmm.
              GO BIG OR GO HOME

              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
              Staying in Planet Hollywood
              2/4 - TBD
              2/5 -TBD
              2/6 - TBD

              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

              Comment


              • Originally posted by royale View Post
                Oh yea, I know what you mean.. girls and their love handles

                Alright.. I will look into getting p90x. The gym is kind of like the hang out for me, but then thats probably part of the problem. We just BS about loose women and nobody focuses on their work outs.

                haha that's the truth, at least when guys get together in large groups!

                but honestly, it will make you feel good.. i am a lot less tired now at end of the day, and actually end up getting more done too. i feel much stronger too.. way more cardio.. and better flexibility.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                  Im trying to figure out the meaning of this expression, hmmmmmm.

                  its my rawrrrrr

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
                    haha that's the truth, at least when guys get together in large groups!

                    but honestly, it will make you feel good.. i am a lot less tired now at end of the day, and actually end up getting more done too. i feel much stronger too.. way more cardio.. and better flexibility.
                    Yea I know what you mean! When I first started cutting down college beer weight, I got this natural feel good high. Now I completely over it. I m pretty much at a stage where I m lean, but I want to bulk up and increase mass. P90x should be a good change of pace for me if I want the Gerard Bulter look.. he doesn't manscape too much either

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
                      oh wow she looks awesome now!! i remember when i first saw her again, she was a chubbster LOL

                      well here's a pic without exposing too much on the interweb.. dont mind my crazy expression, was bombed and it 4am

                      Was that picture taken just outside of Republik??

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by justaguy View Post
                        Was that picture taken just outside of Republik??
                        I was thinking a hospital!!! ha
                        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                          I was thinking a hospital!!! ha
                          She did say she got "bombed".. looking pretty perky right out of E.R.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
                            its my rawrrrrr
                            GO BIG OR GO HOME

                            Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                            Staying in Planet Hollywood
                            2/4 - TBD
                            2/5 -TBD
                            2/6 - TBD

                            Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                              lol! Your kid Keebs?

                              Comment


                              • I don't think so he has a little boy.
                                Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                                Official Kilt chaser

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X