Vegas Airfare - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Vegas Airfare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vegas Airfare

    Hello out there. Heading down to Vegas last weekend in April. Been searching around on deals for air fare and thought I'd see if anyone had any promos or places to check out. I'm flying in from Portland, Oregon. Thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by kenitto View Post
    Hello out there. Heading down to Vegas last weekend in April. Been searching around on deals for air fare and thought I'd see if anyone had any promos or places to check out. I'm flying in from Portland, Oregon. Thanks
    Southwest usually has pretty solid deals!
    ................

    Comment


    • #3
      Flying southwest from Buffalo for AOD...
      HardRock August 2013 AOD
      Elara May 2012 AOD
      MGM Grand
      Venetian
      Stratosphere

      Comment


      • #4
        I always go to Priceline.

        Comment


        • #5
          I usually do Southwest out of philly but the nonstop flights out of here suck now
          Operation Saddle Bags
          Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
          Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
          Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

          Comment


          • #6
            Does Jet Blue fly out of Portland? They have really good sales quite often.
            Oh, P-tr-ck, I STILL need to borrow your German Leg Breaking Machine....Thx.

            Comment


            • #7
              Don't rub it in Moe, I still weep at night ; ;
              Operation Saddle Bags
              Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
              Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
              Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by darksideofjae View Post
                I usually do Southwest out of philly but the nonstop flights out of here suck now
                I noticed that when searching for nonstops out of DCA, BWI, or PHL. Everything was either priced too high or a late night flight.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I pretty much only fly Southwest out of BWI. They are usually pretty competitive if not cheaper by the time luggage and fees add up. Plus I actually like them I have been treated better by Southwest then the other major carriers I have flown.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by blibblab View Post
                    Originally posted by darksideofjae View Post
                    I usually do Southwest out of philly but the nonstop flights out of here suck now
                    I noticed that when searching for nonstops out of DCA, BWI, or PHL. Everything was either priced too high or a late night flight.
                    Yea, I ended up spending $866.20 for me and the little lady to fly nonstop from PHL - LAS on US Airways. I didn't want to fly them but like you said, southwest departure flight for the 22nd non stop would've put me here at close to midnight.
                    Operation Saddle Bags
                    Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
                    Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
                    Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Southwest doesn't have a direct flight out of Portland, last time I checked. Frontier and Alaska do and I think Alaska is running a sale right now

                      Vegas <3
                      2009, October 16-18
                      2010, April 9-12
                      2010, July 30-August 2
                      2010, November 4-7
                      2011, April 15-19
                      2011, September 15-20
                      2012, May 14-22 AoD Invasion!
                      2012, November 9-13
                      2013, May 30-June 4
                      2013, September 6- 9
                      2014, January 17 - 20
                      2014, March 24 - 27 Nightclub & Bar Show
                      2014, August 27 - 30

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Virgin America has 20% off flights til June 15. You would just need to enter their competition on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/VirginAmeri...57309064314015
                        Last edited by BiqJosh; 03-18-2012, 07:07 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Svetlana View Post
                          Southwest doesn't have a direct flight out of Portland, last time I checked. Frontier and Alaska do and I think Alaska is running a sale right now
                          Nah, they DO have direct flights. They are cheaper than Frontier and Alaska, too.

                          For example:

                          http://www.southwest.com/flight/sele...panyName=&cid=

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Oh good catch. Last time I looked was over a year ago.

                            Vegas <3
                            2009, October 16-18
                            2010, April 9-12
                            2010, July 30-August 2
                            2010, November 4-7
                            2011, April 15-19
                            2011, September 15-20
                            2012, May 14-22 AoD Invasion!
                            2012, November 9-13
                            2013, May 30-June 4
                            2013, September 6- 9
                            2014, January 17 - 20
                            2014, March 24 - 27 Nightclub & Bar Show
                            2014, August 27 - 30

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Moezilla View Post
                              Does Jet Blue fly out of Portland? They have really good sales quite often.
                              They do but if you are going to Vegas you have to stop over in Long Beach first. I'm flying on Spirit out of PDX round trip for 150 in May. Heard nothing but bad things about them so we will see.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X